ACC Discussion 2017

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Fitzgerald's ankle snapped like Gordon Hayward's did. MSU fans are saying it was intentional. It was gross, that's all I know.
Wasn't intentional, happened during a tackle.

It was grotesque for sure. I was surprised he came back to the field and watched the rest of the game.
He had surgery today and is expected to be available next year.

Milwaukee

Banned
Wasn't intentional, happened during a tackle.

It was grotesque for sure. I was surprised he came back to the field and watched the rest of the game.
He had surgery today and is expected to be available next year.

I don't think it was intentional either. I just saw a blog of the play slowed down and the Ole Miss defender came in low like a torpedo.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I don't think it was intentional either. I just saw a blog of the play slowed down and the Ole Miss defender came in low like a torpedo.
That was the hit that did it. Was getting tackled up high as the guy was already going down low to tackle him just bad luck.
Not done with a gator roll or the like.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
It s interesting how much pitt improved the longer they played this year. Intensity increased, found their leadership, blah blah, oh wait- the coach changed qb putting in a true freshman. Glad we dont play them next year- oh wait. We better set it up.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Pittsburgh blew the doors off Miami's season this afternoon, 24-14, Miami's first loss. They have a tough road to the playoffs now, making a win over Clemson a requirement. But again their QB -- I thought a weak link against us -- failed them. But give Pitt -- and the ACC -- credit. They beat Clemson last season to end an undefeated bid, and now this. That is a huge result, and I am waiting to see if anywhere in the game Mark Richt made another coaching error. (He did lift his QB, then put him back in.)

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Pittsburgh blew the doors off Miami's season this afternoon, 24-14, Miami's first loss. They have a tough road to the playoffs now, making a win over Clemson a requirement. But again their QB -- I thought a weak link against us -- failed them. But give Pitt -- and the ACC -- credit. They beat Clemson last season to end an undefeated bid, and now this. That is a huge result, and I am waiting to see if anywhere in the game Mark Richt made another coaching error. (He did lift his QB, then put him back in.)
I think Miami-Auburn in the Orange Bowl is very possible

Jmonty71

Banned
If you really think about it, we were a lucky catch away from upsetting them.