ACC Bowl Action

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
Yeah this is pretty bad. I understand the commentators are trying to keep things entertaining, but they also need to be realistic about what is happening on the field. To hype ugag up from this game is ridiculous and to cast stones at F$U from this performance is equally ridiculous. This game is the way it is because individual players from F$U decided not to play. Commentators, please stop pumping up ugag from this atrocity of a game.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I’m going over to the thread I started on the FSU game to see if anyone commented but I’m through watching. I just wanted to see if the announcers would deal with the elephants in the room and they basically have tried to ignore them other than a few references to FSU missing their starters.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Yeah this is pretty bad. I understand the commentators are trying to keep things entertaining, but they also need to be realistic about what is happening on the field. To hype ugag up from this game is ridiculous and to cast stones at F$U from this performance is equally ridiculous. This game is the way it is because individual players from F$U decided not to play. Commentators, please stop pumping up ugag from this atrocity of a game.
That is a virtual impossibility for sEcSPN announcers.

That said, how messed up is the F$U program?!