ACC Bowl Action

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
the ajc has the acc listed as 5-2... as in they had ***-u-med that the hogs sec speed would assure them of a win after leading 24-0. WRONG.

but for a field goal the sec would be Oh fer 5. lmao.

imo and i could be wrong but this does not bode well for alabama. finishing at the top of a league of has beens makes their whole no. 1 rating rather suspect imo. it would not surprise me at all to see them lose against washington.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
Petterson pulled upset of century at Boise State IMHO. Bama better be ready. "In 2006, Petersen's first season in charge in Boise, he led the Broncos to their first undefeated season since 1958, when the school was a junior college. The 2006 season was capped by a 43-42 overtime win over Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl, a game remembered by many as one of the greatest in bowl-game history. That Boise team ended the year ranked No. 5 in the final Associated Press top 25 poll."

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
Petterson pulled upset of century at Boise State IMHO. Bama better be ready. "In 2006, Petersen's first season in charge in Boise, he led the Broncos to their first undefeated season since 1958, when the school was a junior college. The 2006 season was capped by a 43-42 overtime win over Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl, a game remembered by many as one of the greatest in bowl-game history. That Boise team ended the year ranked No. 5 in the final Associated Press top 25 poll."
I would be sooo happy for a Bama loss.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Anybody else watching all these ACC schools rolling... and getting that insecure, uncomfortable feeling the "due factor" (wrong way for us) will rear its ugly head tomorrow? :nailbiting:

I must rush home and assemble my pillow fort and initiate the fetal position in front of my TV. :shame:

Shamefully nervous now... too much time to think.