ACC Bowl Action

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Anybody else watching all these ACC schools rolling... and getting that insecure, uncomfortable feeling the "due factor" (wrong way for us) will rear its ugly head tomorrow? :nailbiting:

I must rush home and assemble my pillow fort and initiate the fetal position in front of my TV. :shame:

Shamefully nervous now... too much time to think.

Makes me go the other way....since ACC is doing so well and we played many of these teams straight up, I am getting a better and better feeling about our game.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Makes me go the other way....since ACC is doing so well and we played many of these teams straight up, I am getting a better and better feeling about our game.
You sure you're a GT fan? Sounds like SEC talk to me.

Glad someone's confident though. Having sat thru Furman, Citadel, etc plus being an Engineer where there's much more downside than upside to your work has forever scarred my outlook on games. It sure is good when the last second ticks off the clock & the good guys are on the right side of the equation.

Go Jackets!

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
TCU sure looked better on those last two scoring drives! And defensively they've shut down Georgia aside from the one big 77 yard play. Dwags only have 1 first down in the 1st qtr right.

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
Tarheels marched down and scored on their opening drive. This UNC vs Stanford matchup looks like anyone's guess

Edit: and just like that The Cardinal has already tied it up

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Great TD catch. I'm also glad Patterson is a good coach and kicks the extra point instead of going for 2 to make it a 3 pt game like some coaches would do. Another TD makes it a 2 score game.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
TCU shot themselves in the foot the whole game. 2 bad turnovers, 2 missed field goals, a missed extra point. A lot of times they had 3-4 yards in the open field, but they would try to stall for more and get nothing.

Also feel that Michel is a much better all around back than Chubb.