ACC Baseball Tournament

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Heading into final day of pool play, Two teams already through to Sat. Today's winner of Duke/Louisville will play Pitt. Winner of FSU/NC State gets Clemson. Worse case scenario for ACC (attendance) is loss(es) by NC State and/or Duke. It was setting up so well for them until Pitt (ousted UNC) happened too. Now.. the really bad scenario is in play.

Deleted member 2897

9-0. Our pitching is poo. Also, we have only TWO hits. Our batting is poo. Poo all the way around.

RoosterJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I better Tristin English hopes some scots were still paying attention. I’d imagine he wants to get out of here if at all possible.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
I am so disgusted with GT baseball right now. 1 run in 18 innings & 25 Ks at last count. Wiley usually tells it like it is, but was trying to put a positive spin on things about how much talent we have coming back next year & how good we will be. I wonder if we will have 6 all ACC players. Didn’t help this year.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I better Tristin English hopes some scots were still paying attention. I’d imagine he wants to get out of here if at all possible.

I think Tristin will be back next year since he can really up his value. And he'll have another year so the MLB can't screw him like they do non-returning players.

But I'll post soon about how dismal the improvement was of our returning pitchers this year. I think Tristin is an exception and one hell of a baseball player. Like I said earlier this year, I think Bart and English are the two who will make it out of the minors and into the MLB.

RoosterJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I think Tristin will be back next year since he can really up his value. And he'll have another year so the MLB can't screw him like they do non-returning players.

But I'll post soon about how dismal the improvement was of our returning pitchers this year. I think Tristin is an exception and one hell of a baseball player. Like I said earlier this year, I think Bart and English are the two who will make it out of the minors and into the MLB.
Just realized I can’t type...

Meant to say “I bet Tristin hopes some scouts were still paying attention”. I think you figured it out. Yeah, unless he really just wants to be done with college ball, I don’t see him signing in the upcoming draft.