Absurdly Early 2024 Predictions

How many regular season games does Tech win in 2024?

• 4 or less

• 9 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
In one year our per game scoring went from 17 points per game to 31 points per game. From 24 TDs to 51. Improvement is certainly possible.
Our head coach and new defense staff will be tested.

Compared to other teams trying to get better we have
- New scheme for players
- New coaches not familar players skill set.

Our Offense could get a lot better if WR and TE get open.

We better have it ALL together by Benz ND , Vt away, and Mia at home.

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
We better have it ALL together by Benz ND , Vt away, and Mia at home.
The odds aren’t amazing, but if we are heading into the Benz undefeated to play ND - that game will be so wild.

Considering the stakes and how ND fans litter this earth, I bet the Benz would be packed (nosebleeds included, 70k seats).
There’s a good chance they will be undefeated, so likely top 10. We would be top 20 with wins over FSU, Louisville and UNC.

No telling what becomes of GT football with a win there, but garunteed the next BDS game vs Miami would be ELECTRIC.

A man can dream.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The odds aren’t amazing, but if we are heading into the Benz undefeated to play ND - that game will be so wild.

Considering the stakes and how ND fans litter this earth, I bet the Benz would be packed (nosebleeds included, 70k seats).
There’s a good chance they will be undefeated, so likely top 10. We would be top 20 with wins over FSU, Louisville and UNC.

No telling what becomes of GT football with a win there, but garunteed the next BDS game vs Miami would be ELECTRIC.

A man can dream.
I think our offense will be fine. If Key and Santucci can make our D respectable we should be competitive with our first eleven opponents.

slugboy

Staff member
And I think UGA will be on a mission this year to get one of the top 4 seeds to get a bye
I think that some of their players were banged up against us, and also against Bama. I don’t think UGA overlooked us—more so that the schedule wore them down more than previous seasons.

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
That really had little to do with the defense. UGA still scored most times they had the ball. What kept the score lower and kept us in the game had everythign to do with our success running the ball.... and there's.
Yeah personally I don’t let their 3 injured players discredit our fight. Everybody loses weapons, we didn’t have silvain

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
That really had little to do with the defense. UGA still scored most times they had the ball. What kept the score lower and kept us in the game had everythign to do with our success running the ball.... and there's.
ugag had 9 possessions. They scored 4 TD's. One FG. Didn't score on 4 others.