A question from a moderator to GTSwarm posters

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
If more people used the ignore feature the mods would have less work to d

I think you are correct. But the two factions you mention in bold have no tolerance for the positions of the other and appear to see the worst in each other. So the civil war will continue until the ship is righted.
Well yes, it is a big $ bottom line business.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
I want people to know that I made a post supporting Geoff Collins and which did not attack any former coach. It was removed and I was sent a warning by jwsavGT.
Yet, there is a whole thread comparing Collins to Lewis--obviously intended to slander Coach Collins--and that is OK with jwsavGT.
I want people to know where she is coming from--although she will probably remove this post since she doesn't want the truth to come out.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I want people to know that I made a post supporting Geoff Collins and which did not attack any former coach. It was removed and I was sent a warning by jwsavGT.
Yet, there is a whole thread comparing Collins to Lewis--obviously intended to slander Coach Collins--and that is OK with jwsavGT.
I want people to know where she is coming from--although she will probably remove this post since she doesn't want the truth to come out.
Let me be perfectly clear, your was post removed and you received a warning due to the following section...

According to the poll above, at least 22% of the people who participated are either stupid or they aren't Tech fans. Or both, meaning they are uGA fans.

Posts that attack other members by name calling are against GTSwarm rules and will be removed.

Let me also point out that when you were issued the warning you received an email notification as to the reason for the warning and you had an opportunity to respond to me directly about that warning. As you CHOSE to call me out in public I will respond in public by saying that you have a history of attacking members of GTSwarm with the same language as above. Those posts were also removed.

Finally, as you don't personally know me you have no way of knowing "where I am coming from" or that "I don't want the truth to come out". I'm not sure where I'm coming from but I can say that the truth is I'm ready for the Yellow Jackets to win this weekend. With that being said, have a nice day.

Go Jackets!

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Let me be perfectly clear, your was post removed and you received a warning due to the following section...

According to the poll above, at least 22% of the people who participated are either stupid or they aren't Tech fans. Or both, meaning they are uGA fans.

Posts that attack other members by name calling are against GTSwarm rules and will be removed.

Let me also point out that when you were issued the warning you received an email notification as to the reason for the warning and you had an opportunity to respond to me directly about that warning. As you CHOSE to call me out in public I will respond in public by saying that you have a history of attacking members of GTSwarm with the same language as above. Those posts were also removed.

Finally, as you don't personally know me you have no way of knowing "where I am coming from" or that "I don't want the truth to come out". I'm not sure where I'm coming from but I can say that the truth is I'm ready for the Yellow Jackets to win this weekend. With that being said, have a nice day.

Go Jackets!

966c84fd294fd2ab7fab86f49f99c031.jpg

Last edited: