A Note from Coach Johnson and Mike Bobinski

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
I buying 2 or 4 season tickets next year to go along w the 4 players get . We always need additional tickets for home games . Just trying to figure out if I'm going to buy them in sec 109 or Club . Im not sure those 2 beers are worth sitting in that sun .

GTHOSCHTON

Jolly Good Fellow
oh yes MB and CPJ and Tech Fans I will be back to cheer the Brave and Bold for a 10th consecutive season.... GIVE em HELL JACKETS.... may add two more to order!!!
and by the way am going to go ahead and reserve my room in Charlotte for next year!!!!!!!!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I upgraded my season tix last season and we promptly went 3-9.

Going back to the cheap seats next year...

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I am having trouble connecting the ideas about our hopes for a better won-loss record in 2016 and re-upping my season tickets. What does one have to do with the other? I am a Yellow Jacket. Yellow Jackets attend games when they possibly can. I hope for a better record, but it has no influence on whether I will go to games or not.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I am having trouble connecting the ideas about our hopes for a better won-loss record in 2016 and re-upping my season tickets. What does one have to do with the other? I am a Yellow Jacket. Yellow Jackets attend games when they possibly can. I hope for a better record, but it has no influence on whether I will go to games or not.

This was my poorly made point.