#98 Tyler Vernon, RS SO DL

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, you probably missed that Starfire was a type of 1950s Oldsmobile 98. I was making a car ref for @iceeater1969 not really a serious nickname suggestion.

My uncle worked as a mechanic at the old Capital Cadillac dealership in downtown Atlanta. He drove a 1950s Olds 98 of some sort well into the 1970s. But yes, I did not know that Starfire was a type of Oldsmobile 98. He would start that thing up and it would shake like crazy . My father refused to ride in it. I thought it was kind of neat.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
i like your handle Heisman's Ghost.
Your date of joining swarm is recent, yet your post about the site melting down with any criticism of Coach is prescient.
2018 is important for the ol.

As for scraps - our run spread offense can't use the scraps from top teams. If we were a passing offense - we could be in the running for qb HUNTER - who is leaving Clem - word is Duke is in running for his services. I like our run offense but if we ever change coaches , i hope we are more of a wide open passing offense like oklahoma state.

Thank you but a confession is in order. In another life I was "Sideways". Had to change for reasons to complicated to go into. I apologize to the original poster and of course to Tyler for hijacking the thread. Try not to be so intrusive next time.