28 - 27 Final !!!!!!!! GT BEATS UGA Postgame Comments

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
- Smart play by Qua to not force the throw. How many times have we seen our non-QBs force a pass only for it to get intercepted?

-Defense continuing to give us fans heartburn.

-Scratch my head play calls in the 3rd, got the win so can't really complain.

-GREAT game by Gamble. Dude is the unsung and underappreciated guy on defense this season.

-Brad Stewart redemption catch! Zapruder that!

-One bowl win from 9wins this year!

Oh...and WE RUN THIS STATE!
Agree about gamble, I think if the right team drafts him he could do very good. Maybe the Falcons? He could play some DE and DT.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Strangest thing I saw leaving Sanford & Son stadium today after the game was when a woman (obviously a GT fan) holding her daughter (whom I guessing to be about two years old) while taking a selfie by the hedges, and while she was doing it, the daughter reached out and touched one of the limbs. Immediately, two security guards/event staff/ uga grads came running over to stop the girl from touching them. She wasn't even pulling on them, but one of the guards started screaming at the girl and the mom saying "stop touching that, or I'll have you arrested". I think they are being overly protective for a piece of shrubbery that, up until a few years ago, even the UGA horticultural books called an invasive nuisance plant that should be removed from all landscaping.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Just watched the replay of the INT to end the game. That mutt QB can only throw the ball 45yds ???? Thought he was some sort of 5 star mega recruit. Hopefully he wins as many GT games as Quitsey Carter did.
To be fair, Pat Gamble was in the middle of dropping the hammer on him.
Pretty crazy we get better penetration with the 3 man line.

Strangest thing I saw leaving Sanford & Son stadium today after the game was when a woman (obviously a GT fan) holding her daughter (whom I guessing to be about two years old) while taking a selfie by the hedges, and while she was doing it, the daughter reached out and touched one of the limbs. Immediately, two security guards/event staff/ uga grads came running over to stop the girl from touching them. She wasn't even pulling on them, but one of the guards started screaming at the girl and the mom saying "stop touching that, or I'll have you arrested". I think they are being overly protective for a piece of shrubbery that, up until a few years ago, even the UGA horticultural books called an invasive nuisance plant that should be removed from all landscaping.
WOW

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Everyone, and I mean everyone, has totally missed the key element in today's proceedings.

This was the First Time in Ga Tech football history that we have worn Gold/White/White for 3 games in a row.

Continue until we lose?

PBR549

Ramblin' Wreck
I didn't like the call on the last TD. I didn't like the tackle eligible call and I didn't like the 4th down a back reverse type call. Having said that I love CPJ and the wing bone offense.

The defense played as well as I think they can play with the players we have. Roof has done an amazing job and we would be crazy to loose him. I see nothing but better things ahead for our defense.