28 - 27 Final !!!!!!!! GT BEATS UGA Postgame Comments

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I didn't like the call on the last TD. I didn't like the tackle eligible call and I didn't like the 4th down a back reverse type call. Having said that I love CPJ and the wing bone offense.

The defense played as well as I think they can play with the players we have. Roof has done an amazing job and we would be crazy to loose him. I see nothing but better things ahead for our defense.
I don't mind the Qua call. The first down call I didn't like. UGA lined up giving us a sure 4 yards on a dive.

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
Awesome win for the Jackets. 28-27! Boy, Im really gonna miss Justin Thomas, Freddie Burden, Pat Gamble, PJ Davis, and last but not least Harrison Butker. These seniors really have done a great job this year bouncing back from a terrible 2015 season. Hopefully their example and leadership trickles down to the younger guys. Also, I can't forget about Paul Johnson and the rest of the coaching staff for the incredible job they have done. I'm really proud of all of those guys. We run this state!

PBR549

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't mind the Qua call. The first down call I didn't like. UGA lined up giving us a sure 4 yards on a dive.
The Qua call is not CPJs MO. I think he was afraid we couldn't win with the regular stuff. I'll defer to his expertise but I think we could have shoved it down there throat.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Yes. We won 5 of our last 6 games. And convincingly whipped the best team in those six.

And we'll be better next year.

Ohhhhh crap. Please do not start this already. Refresh by reading preseason 2015 posts.

This team has one more game this season.

WE HAVE NOT ARRIVED! Just as we had not arrived in 1991, 2010, and 2015.

The ONLY thing we can do is recruit better, work harder, practice better, coach better, play better in EVERY game.

There is NO guarantee we will be better.

Earn it every game, every year.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
We're being accused of "Tearing up the hedges and the field". Some fans even want to press charges for property damage. lmao #thwg

http://www.11alive.com/mb/sports/yellow-jackets-stomp-on-ugas-g-destroy-hedges-after-win/356140421

Check out the videos. Things were about to pop off at midfield, UGA players weren't happy with the flag plant. #thwg

Nothing was about to "pop off". Them fake-a** bullies weren't finna do nothing. Don't want us to plant the flag? Win the game.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Typical reporting from the local Atlanta media hacks. WXIA (channel 11) reported online ( http://www.11alive.com/sports/yellow-jackets-stomp-on-ugas-g-destroy-hedges-after-win/356140421 ) that the Yellow Jackets stomped on the G at Sanford and Son Stadium (oh, the horror of it all, but I wonder if they reported the same thing that the dwags did last year at Bobby Dodd), but then destroyed the hedges. Unfortunately, since my computer has a setting that filters out BS, I can't see the video that is on their website. And the local stations wonder why no one takes them seriously.