-26 against bowling green....?

Do we cover 26 points???

• Total voters

a5ehren

Jolly Good Fellow
BGSU is the worst team in the MAC, and #128 overall according to S&P+. As bad as we've been, we're #70. -26 points feels like a fair line.

It's really hard to even predict wins at this point. I just want to beat BG soundly and move on to Louisville for our first ever Friday night tilt (I think). I will make this prediction though. If we get to 7 losses on the regular season, I think our program moves in a different direction regarding leadership.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
vs. Duke and @VT are essentially a wash in your projection? Does your formula love Duke or hate VT?

Both. It has Duke at 36 and VT at 50 overall. It's higher on UVA than most formulas I think at 29th overall and also cuse who it has at 21 overall.

Acc in order
1. Miami (5)
2. Clemson (11)
3. Syracuse (21)
4. Boston college (24)
5. UVA (29)
6. Duke (36)
7. VT (50)
8. NC state (65)
9. Wake (74)
10. Pitt (76)
11. GT (77)
12. Unc (102)
13. Fsu (106
14. Louisville (119)

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Here is a good point... I think we would lose to FSU by 14 this year. We think experienced offense means good offense. Not when the players aren't better.... you need truly talented guys out their and fumbling 8 times on dumb plays, and making wrong decisions is showing experience for someone who isnt that great doesnt help too much. The talent gap is too much. We just dont field nearly as good of a product as half the acc right now.

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Well somehow vegas thinks we are a 26 point favorite over bowling green..... uhmmm I'd say 10-14. 26???? As of now that sounds absurd. I'd bet my house on bowling green at the moment. I expect us to win, but not by more than 3 tds...
Dont despair, this can be our Bowl...ing Green game

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
I said the only remaining acc team we can beat would be Virginia, but I have a feeling they beat us handedly. Like it's our only hope. Miami will beat us by 20+, duke will win by 10+, uga will win by 35, unc will probably find a way to beat us by 10-14. Louisville we could have a shot, but I feel we walk in there and leave with a 14-20 point loss. I really dont think we win an away game
I'll give you Louisville -14 or -20 right now, how much do you want to put on it?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
If the defense continues to play the back seven 5 yds back and in stationary pre snap alignment , our offense better score 80 % of drives.
Imo
Our lb are totally ineffective in this defense. Why do they wait to move up to the line. ? On pass plays one of them is a non factor in space
. On run plays one or both go the wrong way and then get carried out of the play because they hit the ol guy center mass.

We are against a lesser opponent, so I think we step it up TO GET THE OFFENSE THE BALL.

I am thinking a real pedal to the medal game.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I am going off of your "feel[ing] we walk in there and leave with a 14-20 point loss." Is that a statement you're willing to make a bet on?

Naw. Never bet on GT games. Even though I knew to take Clemson and make some money. We could catch fire one game. But as of right now, doesnt look bright. Only people think we can win 4-5 games this year are either gold glasses fans or CPJ, and I doubt he believes it right now.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I did win a 2 unit bet on the GT game this weekend. I was hoping I would lose money but in the end I walked away with cash. if we are under a 2 digit dog I will have to bet against us again.

I'd love to see miami set at 10-13. They probably win 14-20. If we are gonna lose, might as well make some money haha

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
I'd love to see miami set at 10-13. They probably win 14-20. If we are gonna lose, might as well make some money haha
So you do bet on Georgia Tech games? You said Louisville wins by 14-20, let's split that; I'll give you Louisville -17. The old cliche of, "Put your money where your mouth is" applies here.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
So you do bet on Georgia Tech games? You said Louisville wins by 14-20, let's split that; I'll give you Louisville -17. The old cliche of, "Put your money where your mouth is" applies here.

I bet on a game if the line is good. 14 for a good miami team is solid. 17 for a mediocre Louisville isnt a good bet. If you gave me 10, sure because I think they win by 14-20. Yet, 17 leaves me little room for error. I'd have to think Louisville wins by 25+ to consider taking 17. I have to think a spread is off by a full touchdown before I take it.

Like this past week idiot vegas put buffalo as only a -5 favorite overRutgers. I pounded that. Look how that turned out.

If I get a great line I take it. If Louisville is set at -4 through -7 I'll take Louisville because I believe they win by 14-20, 14 being my basis for betting.
I dont make bets where I see it's a chance for a backdooe cover or something dumb.