-26 against bowling green....?

Do we cover 26 points???

• Total voters

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Well somehow vegas thinks we are a 26 point favorite over bowling green..... uhmmm I'd say 10-14. 26???? As of now that sounds absurd. I'd bet my house on bowling green at the moment. I expect us to win, but not by more than 3 tds...

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
I think at some point we'll be up 17-21 points, but we'll sub players in to get experience and rest and probably end up winning safely by 2 scores. CPJ is probably going to call a lot of plays we've been screwing up to work on them as well so that might cost us a drive or two.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Well somehow vegas thinks we are a 26 point favorite over bowling green..... uhmmm I'd say 10-14. 26???? As of now that sounds absurd. I'd bet my house on bowling green at the moment. I expect us to win, but not by more than 3 tds...
They lost last week by 15 at home to an awful team. They are currently dead last in FBS in rushing defense. I can see this one getting pretty lopsided.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
They lost last week by 15 at home to an awful team. They are currently dead last in FBS in rushing defense. I can see this one getting pretty lopsided.

Miami Ohio isnt "awful" by any means. Awful would be an fcs school. As of right now I think 50%of MAC teams could go toe toe with us. If we played Toledo we should be a 5 point dog at home. Play buffalo we should be a 7 point dog at home. There are some good teams out there. Just because we play in the acc doesn't mean we are better than other 1-2 teams. So far we have had our butts handed to us in conference

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Looks like we may possibly end up with one conference win this year. And that's Virginia, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I think Virginia puts a clinic on us. They have a mobile QB and our LBs are slower than molasses. What's truly scary is as of right now we shouldn't expect to win another game after this Saturday, and be happy if we do. We have 3 chances for a win after Saturday's game against bowling green. Louisville, UNC, and Virginia. I say we only win 1 of the three. Either Louisville or unc.

Deleted member 2897

Bowling Green is no Clemson. We win 46-17.

Louisville just lost 27-3 to Virginia. After BG we go up to Louisville and break our road streak to get back to 0.500. Then the energy is back. Last stop to hop on the bus for quite a ride. It’s now or never fans. Pick a side.

Deleted member 2897

Looks like we may possibly end up with one conference win this year. And that's Virginia, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I think Virginia puts a clinic on us. They have a mobile QB and our LBs are slower than molasses. What's truly scary is as of right now we shouldn't expect to win another game after this Saturday, and be happy if we do. We have 3 chances for a win after Saturday's game against bowling green. Louisville, UNC, and Virginia. I say we only win 1 of the three. Either Louisville or unc.

Virginia Tech just lost to Old Dominion. You think we can beat Virginia, but not Louisville who they just beat 27-3. Miami, Duke, and Miami are on their backup QBs. UNC is a dumpster fire.

Bookmark this page. When we win more than 1 game I’m going to come back and laugh at you. Respectfully.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Virginia Tech just lost to Old Dominion. You think we can beat Virginia, but not Louisville who they just beat 27-3. Miami, Duke, and Miami are on their backup QBs. UNC is a dumpster fire.

Bookmark this page. When we win more than 1 game I’m going to come back and laugh at you. Respectfully.

I think we dont win a road game this year. Virginia is a better team than us. So yes they beat Louisville. You think Louisville is going to let someone come in on a Friday night and beat them? No. They will fight, hard. If we win it's by 1-3 points. I also said I think Virginia beats us handedly. By 10-17. We clearly don't do well with a mobile QB with the linebackers we put out on the field.

Deleted member 2897

I think we dont win a road game this year. Virginia is a better team than us. So yes they beat Louisville. You think Louisville is going to let someone come in on a Friday night and beat them? No. They will fight, hard. If we win it's by 1-3 points. I also said I think Virginia beats us handedly. By 10-17. We clearly don't do well with a mobile QB with the linebackers we put out on the field.

You said you think we beat Virginia, and then 1 post later you said they’ll beat us handily. Now you’re saying we won’t win a single ACC game. It’s too early to be drunk man.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
You said you think we beat Virginia, and then 1 post later you said they’ll beat us handily. Now you’re saying we won’t win a single ACC game. It’s too early to be drunk man.

I said the only remaining acc team we can beat would be Virginia, but I have a feeling they beat us handedly. Like it's our only hope. Miami will beat us by 20+, duke will win by 10+, uga will win by 35, unc will probably find a way to beat us by 10-14. Louisville we could have a shot, but I feel we walk in there and leave with a 14-20 point loss. I really dont think we win an away game

Deleted member 2897

I said the only remaining acc team we can beat would be Virginia, but I have a feeling they beat us handedly. Like it's our only hope. Miami will beat us by 20+, duke will win by 10+, uga will win by 35, unc will probably find a way to beat us by 10-14. Louisville we could have a shot, but I feel we walk in there and leave with a 14-20 point loss. I really dont think we win an away game

So you think we go 2-10 this year. Ok.