2024 non-GT games thread

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
Man oh man, that opening win against Free Shoes was Fool’s Gold, huh? We could still be good, but if we played them third instead of first, I don’t think that win would feel as huge lol

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m embarrassed we gave up 21 to FSU, though they look like they have really regressed in 3 weeks. Plays they made against us looked crisp vs since then they are making mistakes all over the field. FSU star players maybe better off opting out now for NFL draft cause I think they are only hurting there stock going forward.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Super fluky 70 yard tuddy for Boston College: Castellanos is in shotgun, low snap, Mizzou abandons coverage to chase down the ball/Castellanos in the backfield, Castellanos picks it up and chucks it to a wide receiver downfield wide open. Absolutely giving it to the #6 team in the country on their home field.

gtee91

Jolly Good Fellow
Super fluky 70 yard tuddy for Boston College: Castellanos is in shotgun, low snap, Mizzou abandons coverage to chase down the ball/Castellanos in the backfield, Castellanos picks it up and chucks it to a wide receiver downfield wide open. Absolutely giving it to the #6 team in the country on their home field.
Hmmm what about SEC speed ?

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Well he just made a terrible throw to give it right back

CEB

Helluva Engineer
I’m embarrassed we gave up 21 to FSU, though they look like they have really regressed in 3 weeks. Plays they made against us looked crisp vs since then they are making mistakes all over the field. FSU star players maybe better off opting out now for NFL draft cause I think they are only hurting there stock going forward.
Wheels certainly came off of FSU. They’re a complete mess. honestly it’s hard to tell anything with them. I think we beat the best FSU team anyone has seen so far this season, but I’m not sure what that means (if anything).