2024 Football Portal

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I think your problem is with the site and not my post. You seem to be making the case that no one should make any posts since we cannot control anything. Why bother even posting at all?

By the way, you are wasting as much energy telling me not to waste my energy.

Also, who made you the post police to dictate which topics are acceptable for discussion on this site? You are allowed to ignore and not respond to posts that you think are unnecessary.

Agree with leather. Who made him the post police? That's my job. :cool:

Seriously though, I'm still here sleepin'. Don't wake me 'til yall know who I should cheer for. Thanks.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm still going to root for the boys in White and Gold, but may not know who many of the player are until game 3 or 4. Are we doing good or bad in the portal?

mtodd30

Ramblin' Wreck
No, that was santana alo-tupuola.

I don’t think he has sniffed the rotation. If there’s one place where we have depth and a future here at tech, it’s the O line.

Also, we just got another o line transfer from Kentucky, but this thread has been too busy arguing to talk about it.

Chill!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I think the transfer portal is the true test of a program's and a coach's recruiting prowess. I wonder if it's a different skill set than recruiting high school players? I think we upgraded our recruiting with the new coaches, but the proof will be in the transfer pudding.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I think the transfer portal is the true test of a program's and a coach's recruiting prowess. I wonder if it's a different skill set than recruiting high school players? I think we upgraded our recruiting with the new coaches, but the proof will be in the transfer pudding.
In the words of Syracuse's new HC, who is renowned as an ace recruiter - "Benjamin Franklin is undefeated"

I think reality is in the middle of what you and he are saying, but as a general rule, a material $$$ advantage overcomes 'prowess'.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
In the words of Syracuse's new HC, who is renowned as an ace recruiter - "Benjamin Franklin is undefeated"

I think reality is in the middle of what you and he are saying, but as a general rule, a material $$$ advantage overcomes 'prowess'.
Immediate or lifetime money? If we can sell "lifetime" money over immediate, then $$$ is in our favor.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Immediate or lifetime money? If we can sell "lifetime" money over immediate, then $$$ is in our favor.
This was the situation and the GT pitch pre-NIL. Results are in from that period.

Now the bags & NIL $$$ have gotten bigger.

That's not me waving the white flag by any means. Just offering the frame and launch points toward the path of success.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
No, that was santana alo-tupuola.

I don’t think he has sniffed the rotation. If there’s one place where we have depth and a future here at tech, it’s the O line.

Also, we just got another o line transfer from Kentucky, but this thread has been too busy arguing to talk about it.

Chill!
Just the fact that someone can post that with a straight face makes me all tingly inside.
IMG_8340.gif

gtee91

Georgia Tech Fan
This was the situation and the GT pitch pre-NIL. Results are in from that period.

Now the bags & NIL $$$ have gotten bigger.

That's not me waving the white flag by any means. Just offering the frame and launch points toward the path of success.
I think the white flag is getting closer every day...