2023 ACC News & Discussion

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
And I agree about the refs. That call against UVA for unnecessary roughness in their first series was BS and their lean seemed evident the rest of the game.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
The booth can absolutely initiate a review for targeting regardless of what the refs on the field did.

The play resulted in helmet to helmet contact, but I don’t think it was the defenders fault. The RB dropped his head when contact was coming and he also got hit from behind just before contact. The result was his head rapidly dropping into the path of the defender’s helmet. The defender was head up and probably would’ve initiated contact to the chest area, but when the RB dropped his head, the result was forehead to forehead.

Extremely unfortunate to be certain but I’m not sure it was a penalty.
+1

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I wonder if Elko has gotten a call yet. He would be high on their list. Has done good job at Duke but more upside and money at A&M. Duke could have beat UNC last night. The dude is a good defensive coach and made Duke very competitive.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Be careful . Whites mother has been vocal with his lack of playing time at GT.
Is he the oldest college football player ever?
Screenshot_20231112_163055_Chrome.jpg

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Be careful . Whites mother has been vocal with his lack of playing time at GT.
I get it as a parent that she is upset that he transferred in as a senior and hasn't played much, however, from what I have seen, he's not played better than the ones playing ahead of him.

gtie73

Ramblin' Wreck
I get it as a parent that she is upset that he transferred in as a senior and hasn't played much, however, from what I have seen, he's not played better than the ones playing ahead of him.
I don’t disagree, just stating don’t count on him influencing other A&m kids to leave. the other two are more influential.