2023-24 Season Countdown

OG-T

Jolly Good Fellow
Didn’t see this posted, apologies if already on board. Good read, I think it’s fair, on point and seems to agree we’re trending up. I think they overlook one of freshmen recruits.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
Didn’t see this posted, apologies if already on board. Good read, I think it’s fair, on point and seems to agree we’re trending up. I think they overlook one of freshmen recruits.
Good read. Most detailed I have seen on GT & CDS yet. Thanks for sharing

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
GTAA sends out video on first day of practice and I gots me a question.

What the fighting Irish wannabees in hadeas are we doing wearing green practice jerseys? :cautious:

:)

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GTAA sends out video on first day of practice and I gots me a question.

What the fighting Irish wannabees in hadeas are we doing wearing green practice jerseys? :cautious:

:)
They were on the sale rack at the Hospice store. You gotta put sentimental stuff aside when shopping for bargains.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Two questions about this game:

Why the delay in announcing this game? I saw it listed elsewhere several weeks ago.
What about this game is attractive to MSG? PSU is picked last in the B1G and we're near the bottom in the ACC forecast.

New Old Guy

Jolly Good Fellow

Why the delay in announcing this game? I saw it listed elsewhere several weeks ago.
What about this game is attractive to MSG? PSU is picked last in the B1G and we're near the bottom in the ACC forecast.

It has been in discussion for some time, but we would not announce it until we had a contract in place.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer

This game is part off another "basketball festival" a la Holiday Hoopsgiving. I'm taking a shot in the dark here but I'm wondering if the same organizer is behind the MSG Holiday Festival and State Farm Arena Holiday Hoopsgiving and slid our contract up to MSG rather than rent out State Farm Arena for another day. I'm with you that I doubt there is much turnout from GT/PSU fans - maybe some Johnnies fans will trickle in during our 2nd half.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer

This is fun - the Penn State game is actually going to be at MSG rather than State Farm Arena. I may need to weekend trip it up to NYC for this one.

I watched GT beat Fordham in MSG on 2/15 in 1990. That was an awesome game. Lethal Weapon III in NYC. It was awesome!!! I was co-oping in Connecticut for Sikorsky Aircraft. My BF from high school and I took the train into NYC and met another friend who went to Fordham at the time. That was the most securitised campus I had ever been on. Then we went to the game. It was electric.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Off the charts in details on Tech. odd fact mentioned--Stoudamire worked for Pastner at memphis?