2023-2024 ROSTER???

57jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm not sure what you're trying to say anymore. The original premise was you saw Reeves as a player predominantly for depth purposes. My point was given his production at UF in limited minutes compared to Coleman, and his skillset, it's hard to say he's not at least on par with Coleman already. I'm not sure why you're trying to obfuscate with Kelly's production. Right now, Kelly is our best player so I don't think anyone is comparing Reeves to Kelly.

Anyhow, most of this is conjecture. No one knows what Stoudamire's ultimate system will look like...and I think DS is adept and experienced enough to know he probably won't know until he gets all the pieces in place, and see's them in action to figure out what he ultimately wants to do with this team.

In the meantime, it's all messageboard fodder for us.
Well said. I agree.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
If Ndonga commits, we have 12. My personal preference would be another HS signee. We are too old for my likes. But there may not be many left that would be worth the scholarship.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Hmm, ESPN has Sturdivant and Terry as “expected to depart”; (hope!) don’t think they have market insight - just a broad (speculative) National update.
Would be surprising given the timing in the cycle and that Kyle is his godson. Could be though? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Hmm, ESPN has Sturdivant and Terry as “expected to depart”; (hope!) don’t think they have market insight - just a broad (speculative) National update.

I think this was more just looking at the roster and seeing who's a "senior" and not knowing they have another year. I believe Terry was on record saying he is returning.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Like your crystal ball picks.

Tonight Show Comedian GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

#Still100%Tho

seedjckt

Georgia Tech Fan

spdrama

Jolly Good Fellow

Ironmike57

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm not sure they ever expected Girard back. (I'll add that he isn't really a PG, he is an undersized shooting guard who is a poor defender).
Good chance Starling doesn't go there if Mintz doesn't enter the draft.
Edwards is the big loss.
Starling committed before Mintz declared. Jesse is a huge loss. We cannot replace him. Yes, I am from Syracuse.