2022 Atlanta Braves

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Could lose Solar and Rosario, too.
Freeman wants a 6th year. Looks like 180 m., will get that done.
They still think Soroka can make it back around July-ish.

Let us hope Baseball gets going in March or in the least, April.
Thanks for the reply, but if we loose those 2 I i'll just swallow my tongue!! That is what those 2 guys mean to me!!! I am sorry, but Pache just hasn't got it!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Thanks for the reply, but if we loose those 2 I i'll just swallow my tongue!! That is what those 2 guys mean to me!!! I am sorry, but Pache just hasn't got it!
Pederson could still sign with Atl.
I think if we could have gotten out from Ozuna, Soler would have been signed by Dec. 01, 2021.

Please don’t swallow your tongue. Lol.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Pederson could still sign with Atl.
I think if we could have gotten out from Ozuna, Soler would have been signed by Dec. 01, 2021.

Please don’t swallow your tongue. Lol.
Just give him the money and keep the other 2!!!!!! Ozuna with the charge against him is enough to do that!!! I worked in the sheriff dept, and I know what will not go over well with a lot of people; players and fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do it now so that the fans will still be excited like NEVER BEFORE!!!!!!!! and the team mates would respond VERY positively!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
Just give him the money and keep the other 2!!!!!! Ozuna with the charge against him is enough to do that!!! I worked in the sheriff dept, and I know what will not go over well with a lot of people; players and fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do it now so that the fans will still be excited like NEVER BEFORE!!!!!!!! and the team mates would respond VERY positively!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There’s probably not money for any of that.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
HEY buzzB tell me there might be anymore braves players skipping out of the braves team. Also what about any trades, and what is this about the player union might make all the fans mad about the season getting started on time. Thanks for your reply! Jay

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
It looks like the Mets have had 3 games against Washington and 2 games against the Braves in NY cancelled due to the MLB and MLBPA's inability to actually do something called negotiation...

I assume they'd actually try to make them up, regardless of what MLB says, as they could be big games in the long run. But I guess we'll see how things work out from here.

Enjoying Georgia Tech baseball in the meantime!

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer