2022 Adidas Swag Watch

georgiatech22

Georgia Tech Fan
I just got the new black watch jersey yesterday. Adidas had a sale where I was able to get 30% off on it. I actually like the quality of it and the numbers were stitched on as opposed to the gold one.

1664888322967.png

georgiatech22

Georgia Tech Fan
What did you do to get the 30% off??? I'm in ADIclub and every time they send out a sale code it says it doesn't apply to this item.
I had an issue with a previous order. They sent me the wrong item and I contacted their customer service and they gave me a 30% off code to use on my next purchase.

georgiatech22

Georgia Tech Fan
Curious as to what game we actually wear the BlackWatch uni? My guess is Thursday night UVA. Anyone seen the Navy or Gold jersey for sale anywhere?
A couple of weeks ago, someone posted a picture of the gold ones at the bookstore. Not sure if they are still there or not. They have the white ones on Adidas's website but apparently none of the navy ones have been released yet.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
A couple of weeks ago, someone posted a picture of the gold ones at the bookstore. Not sure if they are still there or not. They have the white ones on Adidas's website but apparently none of the navy ones have been released yet.
You’re right. I found the pic. Meh. Looks like the gold Russell jersey from back in the day.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Navy jersey is on the Rambling Wreck store page. Pretty meh IMO….

Also, a few basketball shirts added but they’re all the dri fit material. Really miss the thin cotton T shirts. All brands are going that route now with team apparel…

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Navy jersey is on the Rambling Wreck store page. Pretty meh IMO….

Also, a few basketball shirts added but they’re all the dri fit material. Really miss the thin cotton T shirts. All brands are going that route now with team apparel…
What I don't understand is the bookstore sells a white jersey for $90. Yet the website sells one for $150. I asked if they will sell the authentic one and they said no. I wish I could compare the two as the one for $90 is basically the same as the previous years adidas jerseys.

georgiatech22

Georgia Tech Fan
What I don't understand is the bookstore sells a white jersey for $90. Yet the website sells one for $150. I asked if they will sell the authentic one and they said no. I wish I could compare the two as the one for $90 is basically the same as the previous years adidas jerseys.
The authentic/premier version will have the ACC logo and the adidas logo. The replica one will only have the adidas logo. So far, they only have premier jerseys in the white, gold, and black jerseys.

1665061616394.png
1665061637042.png
1665061660651.png

Last edited:

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
The authentic/premier version will have the ACC logo and the adidas logo. The replica one will only have the adidas logo. So far, they only have premier jerseys in the white, gold, and black jerseys.

View attachment 13257 View attachment 13258View attachment 13259
Is there any other difference than having the ACC logo? Because the non premier version at the bookstore seemed just like the previous years. Before it was easy to tell the difference. One was a nicer jersey and the lower end one was a mesh material like the old Russell jerseys