2022 Adidas Swag Watch

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW shorts from adidas available on fanatics sites.
1665767831890.png

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer

Found this on eBay. Looks like someone got ahold of our new unis for the season. I like these a lot if it’s real.
I don’t think that’s real. The fonts are wrong for the lettering and numbers. It may be a quick mock-up of our new template but I don’t think it’s the new uniform.

I really like the design though. Especially on the shorts with the honeycomb. I absolutely wouldn’t hate it if our new unis looked like this design. Especially coming from our current, totally plain and boring set.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
I honestly like our current set. As plain as they are they're crisp and clean, especially the whites. However I like that mockup and would love new uniforms in that design.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas t-shirt, available on Fanatics sites (it's also in the bookstore, along with a few other "vintage" style grey shirts from adidas that are not online anywhere--among lots of other items not online anywhere.)
1666011476615.png

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
THEY ARE AVAILABLE!

https://ramblinwreckstore.com/colle...eplica-football-jersey?variant=41851644444868

BUT
  • All personalized Jerseys must include a name and number. Number only Jerseys without a name are not permitted.
  • No current athlete’s name (first or last) and number combination.
  • No current coaches or other university dignitary references
  • No profanity, acronyms, or inappropriate messages.
  • No former Georgia Tech name and number combinations still active with NFLPA
  • No former Georgia Tech name and number combinations not active in a league without former player approval and Georgia Tech Licensing approval
  • No retired numbers with any name
  • Other restrictions may be enforced by Georgia Tech University

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
THEY ARE AVAILABLE!

https://ramblinwreckstore.com/colle...eplica-football-jersey?variant=41851644444868

BUT
  • All personalized Jerseys must include a name and number. Number only Jerseys without a name are not permitted.
  • No former Georgia Tech name and number combinations not active in a league without former player approval and Georgia Tech Licensing approval
1666019070836.png
1666019114605.png

Attachments

• 1666019100403.png
    1666019100403.png
    24 KB · Views: 17

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
THEY ARE AVAILABLE!

BUT
Even on our own merch website this gets screwed up...

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
THEY ARE AVAILABLE!

BUT
What about for Georgia Tech, also known as Georgia institute of Technology?

ramble_on92

Georgia Tech Fan
I don’t get why adidas can’t do something simple as this for fans. Clean and classic.

Attachments

• 16F4086D-B9BE-4482-B222-62C85282CB5F.jpeg
    16F4086D-B9BE-4482-B222-62C85282CB5F.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 64

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
I don’t think that’s real. The fonts are wrong for the lettering and numbers. It may be a quick mock-up of our new template but I don’t think it’s the new uniform.

I really like the design though. Especially on the shorts with the honeycomb. I absolutely wouldn’t hate it if our new unis looked like this design. Especially coming from our current, totally plain and boring set.
THIS LEAK MAY END UP BEING A GLIMPSE INTO THE FUTURE!

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I don’t get why adidas can’t do something simple as this for fans. Clean and classic.
Look further up in this thread, they just released one the has a vintage font TECH on a gray shirt. It's not gold lettering, but pretty similar to the shirt you posted a pic of. Also, they're always going to post more items and more variety of designs for the athletes, especially the football team.