2022 Adidas Swag Watch

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
The gold jersey is cheap as hell quality wise. Numbers are printed on, acc patch printed on and it’s still the $130 price point. The stitched versions from last year were Atleast sewn on for $130.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I bought mine then returned it.

As a season ticket holder they gave me a TWO dollar discount. TWO BUCKS. Not even sales tax. I called my ticket rep and told them it was a slap in my face and all STHs. Told them I'm done dealing with the institute and will buy my tickets from stubhub until they place value in the people who fund the program.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
The gold jersey is cheap as hell quality wise. Numbers are printed on, acc patch printed on and it’s still the $130 price point. The stitched versions from last year were Atleast sewn on for $130.
Yup. It's trash. I needed an XXL so I can wear a sweatshirt underneath in the late fall/winter and it's $15 more!!!! Such a ripoff. I'm glad I returned it.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Yup. It's trash. I needed an XXL so I can wear a sweatshirt underneath in the late fall/winter and it's $15 more!!!! Such a ripoff. I'm glad I returned it.
It’s not trash. That’s a little melodramatic. It does not have stitched numbers, nor does the white or navy one. It’s still a quality replica imo.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Any pics ?
A094D880-5057-42C4-92A5-E6AC9C4E1F48.jpeg

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
The XXL's cost more??
Yes. $15 more. For zero reason. No way Adidas can justify the difference in the amount of fabric from an XL to and XXL is $15 more. They are a massive company. I'm sure it's GT passing on the up charge. Then when I went to check out I thought well... at least I get my 10% off for being a season ticket holder which would bring me back to the normal price.

NOPE. They said regardless of what you buy in the store you only get $2 off. A two dollar discount.... that is a slap in the face to STHs. Why even offer a discount.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
She said the store online is not what they will have physically in store and now the shift is towards basketball. I hope I'm wrong because I like to try stuff on.
Where do you try stuff on. I was in the bookstore a couple of weeks ago and they told me they didn’t have any place to try things on. They said I would have to buy it and if it didn’t fit I could bring it back for an exchange.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Where do you try stuff on. I was in the bookstore a couple of weeks ago and they told me they didn’t have any place to try things on. They said I would have to buy it and if it didn’t fit I could bring it back for an exchange.
I wear a thin t-shirt and just slip things on lol.