2022-23 GTWBB

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The staff has actually been on Finley Parker & Finley Chastain for over a year.
This was on my chart, several pages back:
Finley Parker
2027 6’ Guard || Woodstock, Ga.//AL Southern Starz 2027 Nike #22 || River Ridge Jr Knights #0 // Has been on campus at Ala.(offered), Mich., GT., Ga.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The staff has actually been on Finley Parker & Finley Chastain for over a year.
This was on my chart, several pages back:
Finley Parker
2027 6’ Guard || Woodstock, Ga.//AL Southern Starz 2027 Nike #22 || River Ridge Jr Knights #0 // Has been on campus at Ala.(offered), Mich., GT., Ga.
After following Nicole Melious for almost two years, only to have her decommit in favor of La Salle, these 2027 targets are off my screen.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Take a look at this FBC “Ramirez highlight reel” vs. NYMelious squad(she’s a National Honor Society member, playing for Stephanie Dunn @ Mt. Paran). GT has been recruiting her teammate Jessica Fields, who is a blue chip talent also in the 2025 class….

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Lauren Hurst // 6’3” 143 // Post; 2G // Cleveland High School/ Class of 2025/ A5- Chattanooga Volleyball 17s / East TN Air Thunder 2024 // Gatorade Tenn. Volleyball P-O-T-Yr. for 2022-2023 // Offers from over 20 major colleges incldg. GT, Ala, Miss. St, Tenn, WF, et al. Unofficial visits to WF, Tenn.

Last edited:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Jaidyn Gunter // 5’7” Combo. Guard // 2026 // offers: GT, SMU, North Texas, UTEP, et al // McKinney, Tx.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
From Brandon Clay:
July 21-22: Summer Invite (NCAA Live)
July 23-24: Elite 32 (NCAA Live)

Kate Koval of Exodus NYC / LuHi will finish her July with us 21-24 in Atlanta.
She’s a T5 ‘24 nationally

Also, 2026 GT target Taryn Thompson will be there from 07-21-23 through 07-22-23(she is the younger sister of 2024 GT commit, Tianna Thompson).

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
GT has offered 2025 Leah Macy

https://www.yoursportsedge.com/2021...basketball-reasons/vaughts-views/larryvaught/

Leah is apparently not one of the 3 Kyle Macy offspring. Is she related to him in any way? I have no idea.

“A former top-ranked Indiana high school tennis player, Kyle Macy also currently serves as the head coach of the Lexington Christian Academy tennis program.

Kyle and his wife Tina have three children: Malone (19), Meredith (21), and Mallory (25), and one grandchild, Jackson (1).”

Leah Macy // 2025 // WingF-2G // Louisville Mercy, HS // Louisville, Ky. // Elite prospect // Macy recently got a scholarship offer from Tennessee to go with the ones she has from Kentucky, Western Kentucky, Eastern Kentucky, Murray, Oklahoma, Arizona, Mississippi State, South Florida, Georgia Tech, Arizona, Illinois, and Oklahoma State.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
In the video it flashed "legacy". Is Chit Chat the daughter of someone who previously played for Tech?
Chaz is a coach. I don’t remember him playing sports at Tech, & not sure where he went to college. Maybe, mom is a GT alumnus? She’s only about 5’ tall.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Chaz is a coach. I don’t remember him playing sports at Tech, & not sure where he went to college. Maybe, mom is a GT alumnus? She’s only about 5’ tall.
I saw she is 5'5" tall. Certainly not ACC big, but she is certainly talented. Of course, Muggsy Bogues was not tall enough to play in the ACC at 5'3". Certainly not in the NBA. So...

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
So funny that you brought up Tyrone Muggsey Bogues. I always think of him when someone is around 5’4”(Chit Chat when we started recruiting her last year, & then again yesterday). When the male player is 5’8,” Charlie Criss who played for the Hawks rings the bell.

————————————————————————————————————

Lo, Lo, no low’s for our great one!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Bella Hines // 2025 // 5’10” // 2G // Cyfair Elite 17U // Miss NMexico BB // El Dorado HS // Albuquerque, New Mexico // Offers include: GT, UGA, Houst.

Sophomore Bella Hines Named Miss Basketball​

The Eldorado Eagles star guard has earned the title as the top New Mexico high school player for the 2023 season. Bella Hines has racked up several major division I offers and for good reason.
The guard averaged 30 points per game along with 8.8 rebounds and 2.4 steals per game. The Eagles finished 14-14 overall and reached the 2023 state tournament.
For a career Hines is averaging 26.5 points and 6.4 rebounds per game. She improved in both categories after a stellar freshmen season in 2022.

Last edited: