2022-23 GTWBB

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
From Green Bay, Wisconsin// 2025 // Peyton Musial
Wisconsin Flight Elite EYBL // 5’11 // Notre Dame Academy ‘25 //2022 State Champs // 2023 State Champs //

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Present ROSTER(not finalized):
Tonie Morgan, PG
Kayla Blackshear, BF
Avyonce Carter, SF-BF
Kara Dunn, SF-2G
Raeven Boswell, 2G-PG
Ines Noguero, 2G
Nerea Hermosa, C(optional 5th year Sr.) *
Aixa Wone Aranaz, C-BF(optional 5th year Sr.) *
D’Asia Thomas, BF-SF
Jada Bediako, C-BF
ARIADNA TERMIS CASAS, C
RUSNE AUGUSTINAITE, 2G

Clark has graduated.
Harrison in the portal.
12 on scholarship, could reduce to 10 or 11 depending *
Allowed 15 scholarships.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket

Tonie Morgan, PG
Kayla Blackshear, BF
Avyonce Carter, SF-BF
Kara Dunn, SF-2G
Raeven Boswell, 2G-PG
Ines Noguero, 2G
D’Asia Thomas, BF-SF
Jada Bediako, C-BF
ARIADNA TERMIS CASAS, C
RUSNE AUGUSTINAITE, 2G

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Kiki Jefferson is down to UNC or Louisville.
GT was not among the 33 teams to offer Annesh Morrow(hearing Nebraska, Iowa, Myd. or LSU).
A booster who was contributing heavily to Syracuse NIL, has switched his money to Binghamton U.(that’s my birthplace, and ‘Cuse is less than a 90 minute drive in Upstate NY).

slugboy

Staff member
Kiki Jefferson is down to UNC or Louisville.
GT was not among the 33 teams to offer Annesh Morrow(hearing Nebraska, Iowa, Myd. or LSU).
A booster who was contributing heavily to Syracuse NIL, has switched his money to Binghamton U.(that’s my birthplace, and ‘Cuse is less than a 90 minute drive in Upstate NY).
He’s just not doing NIL any longer (posted in another thread). He won’t support anyone competing with Syracuse, even Binghamton

(That’s his public statement. I suppose it could turn out differently.)

Last edited:

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck

Tonie Morgan, PG
Kayla Blackshear, BF
Avyonce Carter, SF-BF
Kara Dunn, SF-2G
Raeven Boswell, 2G-PG
Ines Noguero, 2G
D’Asia Thomas, BF-SF
Jada Bediako, C-BF
ARIADNA TERMIS CASAS, C
RUSNE AUGUSTINAITE, 2G

As a grad transfer does she really need to enter the portal? Isn't she free to transfer anywhere of her choosing anywhere?

slugboy

Staff member
As a grad transfer does she really need to enter the portal? Isn't she free to transfer anywhere of her choosing anywhere?
All players transferring need to enter the portal to have any playing eligibility. Even grad transfers

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
He’s just not doing NIL any longer (posted in another thread). He won’t support anyone competing with Syracuse, even Binghamton

(That’s his public statement. I suppose it could turn out differently.)
That’s what I get for skimming and not reading. Lol. Thanks for the correction.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
She does have to submit transfer request papers to GT. They then have forms to go with those Nerea completed which all go through the portal. The difference with the Grad. Transfer, is they can transfer any time of the year after obtaining a degree.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
She does have to submit transfer request papers to GT. They then have forms to go with those Nerea completed which all go through the portal. The difference with the Grad. Transfer, is they can transfer any time of the year after obtaining a degree.
Curious why the no contact designation. Perhaps she wants to go to a specific grad school following her degree at Tech and will use basketball to pay for it?

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Curious why the no contact designation. Perhaps she wants to go to a specific grad school following her degree at Tech and will use basketball to pay for it?
If I had to guess from what I’ve heard, on the “do not contact” thing — it’s also something players can use to help them control the transfer process better. This way, instead of every program calling Nerea, she can contact the few she’s interested in. Sort of keeps the traffic to a minimum. Arkansas MBB contacted 84 players in the first week of the portal opening back up in March, 2023.