2022-23 GTWBB

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I don't think there's any chance she is drafted. She may play professional basketball, but don't hold your breath waiting on her being drafted by the WNBA.
I’m not holding my breath, unless a flood is forthcoming.
It was only to point out that she’s not coming back through any NCAA appeals. Meaning, I didn’t hit my head on something last Spring with what was told.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Interesting N.C. final tomorrow at 10 a.m. on E$PN 2 with Montverde vs. LUHI(NY). For M.A.: Vivian Iwuchukwu #21 is a top GT recruit for the future w/ over 50+ major offers, along with #11 Rusne A. The Coach of the Year in NY State plus her two H.S. A-A’s will be on display(both Tech imprtant targets in Kate Koval and Kayleigh Heckel) for LUHI.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
Well as noted previously Tech had three transfers in the Final Four. They went a combined 1-10 for a grand total of 2 points. Oh well at least they got to play in a Final Four. Carson is the lone one left. After starting for much of the year she came off the bench today. While I would like to root for her I just can't pull for LSU with their coach (and her Rick Flair jackets). I just despise Mulkey and her theatrics. From Baylor to LSU she has been buying teams for years. And she whines to the refs more than Ratface ever did.

Lone Star Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Well as noted previously Tech had three transfers in the Final Four. They went a combined 1-10 for a grand total of 2 points. Oh well at least they got to play in a Final Four. Carson is the lone one left. After starting for much of the year she came off the bench today. While I would like to root for her I just can't pull for LSU with their coach (and her Rick Flair jackets). I just despise Mulkey and her theatrics. From Baylor to LSU she has been buying teams for years. And she whines to the refs more than Ratface ever did.
Probably nobody outside the state of Louisiana who’ll be rooting for LSU tomorrow. Iowa and Caitlin Clark are the darlings of the Final Four.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Is anybody else getting a little bit worried about our WBB program? I thought we were on the way to keeping a top 25 presence as I think Coach is incredible. But with the misses on the recruiting trail and our obvious weakness in the front court this season, its looking like its gong to be another rough year.

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
Is anybody else getting a little bit worried about our WBB program? I thought we were on the way to keeping a top 25 presence as I think Coach is incredible. But with the misses on the recruiting trail and our obvious weakness in the front court this season, its looking like its gong to be another rough year.
Let's see what we get from the portal. I think the freshman from last season will all develop into really good players and we got some bigs coming in this year.

Lone Star Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Hailey Van Lith has hit the portal - doubt we have much of a shot at her, but that would be a huge pickup. Getting her business degree from Louisville, so maybe our post-grad program would appeal to her. Probably looking for a much bigger NIL deal than we could ever offer though.

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
Hailey Van Lith has hit the portal - doubt we have much of a shot at her, but that would be a huge pickup. Getting her business degree from Louisville, so maybe our post-grad program would appeal to her. Probably looking for a much bigger NIL deal than we could ever offer though.
She's marked as no contact so she probably already knows where she's going

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Sydney Johnson from B.U. is a 5’9” Graduate Transfer. Looked at transferring to GT in the past. Played at Boston University. From The Lovett School, in Atlanta. AWARDS
• All-Patriot League First Team (2022)
• All-Patriot League Tournament Team (2022)
• Patriot League Player of the Week (1/31/22)
• All-Patriot League Second Team (2021)
• All-Patriot League Tournament Team (2021)
• Patriot League All-Rookie Team (2020)

If I had to guess, Sydney would be the next one to join the team.