2021 NCAA Golf Championships

Deleted member 2897

Website says Top 15 and has a red line. We just played half a hole +4 so we backed right up again.

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
Well, they are off (just barely). They are going off on the back which is the side they had their meltdown on yesterday. Don't know if that is good or bad for them. Something tells me that +5 is not going to move them on. I think they have to be at par or better for the day. Currently 1 under after just a few.

The link above in rower's post says the top 15 advance. Someone else said it was the top 8. Can anyone clarify?
Top 15 today, then after tomorrow it’s cut to the final 8.

Deleted member 2897

Six holes left. We currently have the second worst team score of the day. Not looking good for us. If I can think of a bright spot, it would be that nobody is really playing badly. We are all each about one or two over par. So we could certainly hold steady where we are and see some other teams back up. Long way to go for everybody.

Deleted member 2897

Six holes left. We currently have the second worst team score of the day. Not looking good for us. If I can think of a bright spot, it would be that nobody is really playing badly. We are all each about one or two over par. So we could certainly hold steady where we are and see some other teams back up. Long way to go for everybody.

Welp, worst score of the field as of right now. Not good. We need some help from other teams to back up more or else we might barely miss top 15.

Deleted member 2897

We now have 6 double bogeys and 1 triple bogey on our cards (on a 348 yard par 4 no less). 😬 We will likely finish without a single player in the top 50. 😬

Deleted member 2897

+15 today. Currently 8 strokes worse than 2nd to last biggest score. Wow.

Deleted member 2897

Not likely but we still have a chance to back into the #15 spot.

Unless Georgia completely crumbles on the last two holes, they will prevent us from taking that last spot. 14 teams are in the clubhouse under us. I am guessing at least one or maybe two more teams will finish underneath us. Such a shame, because out of the top 20 teams, our score today was not even in the same galaxy as everyone else.

Deleted member 2897

Unless Georgia completely crumbles on the last two holes, they will prevent us from taking that last spot. 14 teams are in the clubhouse under us. I am guessing at least one or maybe two more teams will finish underneath us. Such a shame, because out of the top 20 teams, our score today was not even in the same galaxy as everyone else.

Actually I stand corrected. There are 2 left ahead of us for 1 spot, and both TCU and Georgia could crack yet. Stranger things have happened.

Deleted member 2897

Mutt screwed the pooch!!! Now we need the Gators to follow suit plus NC St and TCU to pick up a stroke on the last couple holes.

HA HA HA HA! Every Georgia player but 1 was done. That last guy took a double bogey. HA HA HA HA HA!

NC State finishes with the 520 yard par 4. I like our odds even though they’re a whopping 13 strokes better than us today through 17.

Deleted member 2897

Well, they are off (just barely). They are going off on the back which is the side they had their meltdown on yesterday. Don't know if that is good or bad for them. Something tells me that +5 is not going to move them on. I think they have to be at par or better for the day. Currently 1 under after just a few.

The link above in rower's post says the top 15 advance. Someone else said it was the top 8. Can anyone clarify?

Tied for 15th now with Florida. They finish on that 520 yard par 4 too. Still like our odds.

Deleted member 2897

Tied for 15th now with Florida. They finish on that 520 yard par 4 too. Still like our odds.

Floridas first guy doubled the 18th, still have 4 more left to play it. We’re now in 15th all alone. TCU and Tennessee are 1 stroke back with 1 golfer left who finishes on #9. Will be a squeaker.

Deleted member 2897

Floridas first guy doubled the 18th, still have 4 more left to play it. We’re now in 15th all alone. TCU and Tennessee are 1 stroke back with 1 golfer left who finishes on #9. Will be a squeaker.

Floridas second guy took a double on the 18th too. Still 3 guys left. Wow.