2021 Baseball Ticket Exchange

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I got two tickets available. Message me if you can, I couldn't send you one for some reason.
I couldn’t either. Here’s what I tried to send you.

I would love to get them from you. I live in Jackson Wyoming and will be returning to Atlanta on the 11th. My parents are loaning me a vehicle so I could come and meet you. Where do you live?

Christian
770-843-3256

went ahead and added my name and number. Shoot me a text if you like.

LibertyTurns

Banned
@Buzztheirazz I’ve only known GT fans to hang around GTswarm and despite differences of opinion it’s a great group of fans but....

You might want to have a Mod get your phone number off the internet. Too many whack jobs these days. You never know who lurks here.

There’s a private conversation feature to pass contact info which might be a better choice. Maybe you guys have that deselected ?

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
@Buzztheirazz I’ve only known GT fans to hang around GTswarm and despite differences of opinion it’s a great group of fans but....

You might want to have a Mod get your phone number off the internet. Too many whack jobs these days. You never know who lurks here.

There’s a private conversation feature to pass contact info which might be a better choice. Maybe you guys have that deselected ?
I tried to PM him but it didn’t work.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
It is looking like a combination of the weather and "other duties" will keep us away from the Thursday and Friday night games vs. Virginia...so I will have 2 tickets available for each game.

PM me if interested...

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Duplicating this from the other thread...
Thought I would take a stab here and see if any GT Season Ticket holders have 3 tickets for tomorrow's game they would be willing to sell. Taking our youngest son up tomorrow to tour the campus on Wednesday now that he has been accepted. Thought we could take him to a game as well. Unfortunately all that is available are season tickets. TIA.