2021 Baseball Ticket Exchange

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Okay, starting early. Looking for two or preferably three for the may 18th game against the doggies.

I promise that I will fully exhibit my “blood and gore hanging from my teeth” hatred of those putrid & pungent misfits that slink into our fine city from the east. I can also assure that my GT alumnus wife and youngest son who was raised properly to hate all things UGA as well as never to wear anything red, will also display vocal and vehement hatred towards UGAG as well.

I would be most pleased to offer compensation for the opportunity to cheer the brave and bold against the unwashed masses from that slimy pit that is (mistakenly) referred to as an institution of higher learning located in god forsaken toilet bowl of a city!!

thanks!

kslov

Georgia Tech Fan
Hi, looking to purchase 1-3 tickets for the Fri. May 7 Clemson game. Heading to GT from MA to see a game! (And to see our son, a student mgr. for the team, who will be staying on to help out :))

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Hi, looking to purchase 1-3 tickets for the Fri. May 7 Clemson game. Heading to GT from MA to see a game! (And to see our son, a student mgr. for the team, who will be staying on to help out :))
I have two. PM me with your cell phone if interested.

mikegro

Georgia Tech Fan
I need 2 tickets for the Sunday 5/6 game against Clemson. I have one ticket available, free of charge, for each of the Clemson games on Friday and Saturday.