2021 Baseball Ticket Exchange

mikegro

Georgia Tech Fan
For the Louisville games this weekend:
-I need 2 tickets for Saturday, March 6
-I have 1 ticket available for the game on Sunday, March 7. PM to get it.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Coming into town for that week. Need a ticket or two or three for the Auburn game. Not picky. Just want to get in the door. Thanks!!

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Sorry to be so late but my schedule keeps changing (thanks to SWMBO!).*

I have two tickets available for today's Louisville game....

* whom I love dearly. :)

mikegro

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm still looking for 2 tickets for tomorrow's game vs. Louiville and have 1 to give away for Sunday's game.

mikegro

Georgia Tech Fan
Generally, I'd say Demand>Supply. I have one available for Sunday's game. I need two for Saturday's (I could even use 4, but I know that is asking too much!).

mikegro

Georgia Tech Fan
I just noticed the Sunday game vs. Louisville (3/7) is at 3:00. I think it was originally at 1:00. So, I'm changing my ask/offer. I need 2 tickets to EITHER the Saturday or Sunday game (3/6 or 3/7) against Louisville. Then, I'd have one available for someone on the other day. Sorry for so many posts on this. I just want to go to a game this weekend with my wife and son!

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Weather sucks today and I have to do my honey-do list, so I am putting my two tickets up for this afternoon's game...

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
still looking for 2 tickets tomorrow. Also interested in 2 tickets for any game of the Pitt Series next weekend.

LibertyTurns

Banned
It’s great we’re playing baseball but damn it’s cold in Atlanta. I feel sorry for you guys. It’s about 20 degrees warmer down here & we’re still wearing our parkas.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
It’s great we’re playing baseball but damn it’s cold in Atlanta. I feel sorry for you guys. It’s about 20 degrees warmer down here & we’re still wearing our parkas.
Beautiful here in Cincinnati! 50 degrees and sunny. May be time to break out the shorts.