2021 Atlanta Braves

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Braces don't have the pitching to be winners again this year. Should have spent money on the bullpen, ESPECIALLY with the way Snitker manages (seemingly, no bullpen pitcher is allowed to pitch more than one inning in a competitive game).

GT_EE78

Banned

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Anibal Sanchez had a cut on his arm during a workout early last week. Braves laid off him after such. Fast forward to workout a few days ago, and Yankees, Phillies are still on him.

The Harris boys are not ready, Waters might become trade bait by July 31.
Braves looking for another good, consistent bat for the OF. Preferably CF.
They will continue to seek a pitching bargain/steal, if that’s possible with the starving teams all around them. Future looks bright with Ynoa coming on.

Bryse Wilson in game 1 and Drew Smyly in the daycap.

GT_EE78

Banned
That wasn't pleasant to watch
double shutout and no-hitter for bumgarner
only 1 hit in first game
Lost 5-0 and 7-0

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Doesn’t go down officially as a no hitter in a 7 inning game.
Freeman gets the only Atlanta hit for the twin bill.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
MLB continues to slowly decree the beauty of baseball having seven inning games!
What is the world coming to regarding a professional baseball game is not considered as nine innings? (Okay, I'll give you the suspension / full game due to rain in weather conditions)

GT_EE78

Banned
7:20 p.m. BSSO Cubs at Braves (also on FS1)
We're tied with Phlies 0.5 behind the Mets.
Soroka began throwing today. no timetable yet for his return.
Beginning May 7, Atlanta #Braves to Expand Capacity to 100 Percent at @TruistPark
Ronnie hit a 481 footer last night in the win

Milwaukee

Banned
Who tf is this announcer on FS1 who won’t shut up about how stupid CHI is at the plate because they can’t hit Ynoa’s slider? He literally won’t shut tf up about that instead of talking about how nasty Ynoa looks thus far. I can’t stand biased commentators, but we’re usually pretty lucky in that dept as MLBN and ESPN always kinda gives us props.
This clown is annoying af.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Who tf is this announcer on FS1 who won’t shut up about how stupid CHI is at the plate because they can’t hit Ynoa’s slider? He literally won’t shut tf up about that instead of talking about how nasty Ynoa looks thus far. I can’t stand biased commentators, but we’re usually pretty lucky in that dept as MLBN and ESPN always kinda gives us props.
This clown is annoying af.
I think it's Eric Karros. I usually like him, but he's annoying tonight.