2021 Adidas SWAG watch

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Would someone kindly re-link that site that sells the high-end GT gear (expensive) that they make it on order and ship it in about a week. Not Section103 - I already order bling from them. The stuff on this site was top of the line outerwear. I can't find the post where it was linked about 3 weeks ago.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
And what debonair, charming lad sent it out into the world? His admirers want to know (or so my mommy tells me) hahaha

Yeah, they make some great stuff. I have the vest and zip up jacket with the old Tech T and get compliments regularly when wearing it.
——
Edit to add @BuzzThePlumber actually mentioned their custom shop. So if you meant his post, please ignore my silliness about my mother liking the OP; though he is still totally a debonair charming lad.
1629943508308.png

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Speaking of hideous. I got this today in the mail:
BC669036-F828-4272-BF4D-63750363B4FB.jpeg

Tech Gold, it is not. Going to be returned which is a shame. The fit is great and the feel is nice, but the cheesy almost orange is just terrible.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Speaking of hideous. I got this today in the mail:
View attachment 11037
Tech Gold, it is not. Going to be returned which is a shame. The fit is great and the feel is nice, but the cheesy almost orange is just terrible.
I don’t like that one either, but it seems they were going for a “vintage” gold, which I’ve noticed adidas always interprets as the orange-y yellow buzz color.

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
I don’t like that one either, but it seems they were going for a “vintage” gold, which I’ve noticed adidas always interprets as the orange-y yellow buzz color.
Yeah, I was going to chime in here. This is actually the color Tech was using a lot in the early to mid 1980s (along with the old-school Buzz). I had a number of shirts and a hat with that T logo in that color. While it's not my favorite for today, I do love the look for the sake of nostalgia.

Might be one of those "Guess you had to be there" things.