2021 ACC Baseball

THWG

Helluva Engineer
This really crazy (dumb) play is making the rounds. There are 2 outs on this play.

....1B (Will Craig)

...kids... that's what a Wake Forest education gets you. 🤣🤣🤣

I still can't believe that it happened and I've watched that play at least 10 times now. It's literally one of the first things that you're taught when you begin playing baseball. I mean, how many times have you seen a rundown between first and home? The answer is never until this game.

NW GA JACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
We had that in 2019 with Curry, Thomas, Hurter, and Willingham which is why we were the #3 national seed.

Roedig and Grissom being hurt at the beginning of the year too because I figured that we'd have Roedig on Saturday, Archer on Sunday, and then Grissom to pitch the weekday games and be available out of the pen. Unfortunately, things never go as planned.
Yep in 2019 if Hurter and Curry had stayed healthy all year that staff could have won it all. Thats 4 guys at the next level or will be there. Hughes was also big that year out of pen. That’s 5 and Bart will be 6.Roedig gets healthy he will be 7 off that staff. Remember Archer missed all year so I’m not counting him for the 2019 staff. A great year with a terrible ending, but a fun team to watch for sure.