2021 ACC and Competition News

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Great question. His bio suggests he’s an East Coast guy. His teams are well disciplined and he seems like a no BS type of guy. There are two schools in FL that could benefit from that style of play. USC is always looking for flash but I’d love to see what he could do with that type of talent as well.
If Franklin goes to USCw (Full disclosure I haven't watched tv in a week), then I could see him at PSU.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Clemson seems to think they are playing the GT defense again this week. Maybe they are simply not as good as we thought. And, the Pack scored a 1st quarter TD on offense. 7-7 late in the first half in Raleigh.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
The circle of suck that is the ACC spins round and round. That why folks need to be patient with Collins. This league is ripe for the taking. If we can continue to stack higher quality players we can be a contender quite easily. Unfortunately Mack has a couple years on Collins and I think it will show tonight.

BUT!!! Mack is going to be easily recruited against quite soon. He’s going to be retiring in the next few years.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
The circle of suck that is the ACC spins round and round. That why folks need to be patient with Collins. This league is ripe for the taking. If we can continue to stack higher quality players we can be a contender quite easily. Unfortunately Mack has a couple years on Collins and I think it will show tonight.

BUT!!! Mack is going to be easily recruited against quite soon. He’s going to be retiring in the next few years.
Yes coaching experience is irreplaceable and he is seasoned. Geoff is still young and has some blows to take but I’m hoping he can deliver more than them tonight.

LETS GOOO!