MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
Here is where we need help, in order of importance:

DL
OL
QB
LB
K

Get the right pieces at those spots and we’ll be OK.

That is the typical list and goal for the last 50 years for us. Sadly a number many College teams are able to land their needs but don't have any idea how to coach them. ie it is a LOT more than just recruiting.

If coach can turn into a Dabo type coach and we can spend enough money to hire the correct coaches, we may be able to get back to where we contend for championships regularly like we did with CPJ. I like all of our coaches overall except for P-nut. Plus Collins still has a ways to go from an in game decisions point. We will see how Collins does with coaching changes after this year.

We had enough talent on the offensive side of the ball and how weak the ACC is for us to win at least 6-7 games this year. The coaches just needed to recognize how to use the talent. While still not looking like the 3O. P-nut and Collins at the end of the day failed miserable at that this year. It makes me question their judgment once they have their own players, you still need to tweak things to the strengths of your players. Plus the weakness of making changes during a game, they have to improve. I am probably spoiled by CPJ on that front though.

I do like the progress we have seen on the Defense as well as what the O-line is able to do for how under handed they are for what they are being asked to do.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
“Solid” isn’t a negative. He’s a very good ACC back. He isn’t a first team all ACC guy and I don’t see him as an NFL guy. It’s my objective viewpoint. Dragging NC State defenders doesn’t vault him into being a first round pick. Some of you guys are rediculous.

I didn’t use the word negative. You’re short-changing him for the OL he’s running behind. Agree to disagree.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Here is where we need help, in order of importance:

DL
OL
QB
LB
K

Get the right pieces at those spots and we’ll be OK.
I am just having fun, but quoting John Cleese in Fawlty Towers, a triumph of the bleeding obvious. Getting the right pieces in every spot might even put Clemson on the defensive.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
I am just having fun, but quoting John Cleese in Fawlty Towers, a triumph of the bleeding obvious. Getting the right pieces in every spot might even put Clemson on the defensive.

You may notice that left out S, CB, WR, and RB, and that I ranked it in order of importance. Or, you can ignore that and be obtuse.