2020 Offseason Thread

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Reese Mullins D Line grad transfer from Auburn, what do y’all think?

Has size and ability. Will be interesting to see how he develops. Saw playing time at Auburn as a true freshmen, so he's not a "take a flyer" type walk on.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I always wonder why a kid transfers. I hope it is for reasons other than discipline or academics. Collins seems to be building a culture that kids want to be part of.

GT_EE78

Banned
haven't seen this posted
https://ramblinwreck.com/tech-lands-seven-on-phil-steele-preseason-all-acc-team/

the Yellow Jackets seven honorees are highlighted by their four returning all-ACC performers from 2019 – senior linebacker David Curry (Buford, Ga./Buford), junior defensive back Tre Swilling (New Orleans, La./Brother Martin), senior offensive lineman Jack DeFoor (Calhoun, Ga./Calhoun) and junior running back Jordan Mason (Gallatin, Tenn./Gallatin), who received first-team (Curry), second-team (Swilling) and third-team (DeFoor and Mason) preseason accolades from Phil Steele.

Georgia Tech’s other representatives on the 2020 Phil Steele College Football Preview preseason all-ACC team include sophomore long snapper Cade Long (Hixson, Tenn./Baylor School), graduate transfer offensive lineman Devin Cochran (Norcross, Ga./Greater Atlanta Christian Academy/Vanderbilt) and junior defensive back Juanyeh Thomas (Niceville, Fla./Niceville), who received second-, third- and fourth-team nods, respectively.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I actually think FSU and UVA look good.
Won’t comment on the atrocities that are the others.
I can’t figure out who Notre Dame is supposed to be. I mean, it looks like UCLA. Did they get USC and UCLA mixed up? I don’t even think Notre Dame is rivals with either of them in basketball.

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Any ideas what this was about? Looks like Carter calls out Coach Burton for a tweet that has since been deleted. It could have been something stupid but just curious if anyone knows.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Any ideas what this was about? Looks like Carter calls out Coach Burton for a tweet that has since been deleted. It could have been something stupid but just curious if anyone knows.

based on the light-hearted response CNB gave can't imagine it was anything of consequence.