2020 Offseason Thread

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Not sure if this belongs in this thread or somewhere else, but I found this somewhat interesting and thought I’d share.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ith-the-most-turnaround-potential-next-season

Interesting that of the 7 teams, 3 are from the ACC coastal. Nowhere to go but ‘up’ I guess?
I think the ACC will look much different in 2021 than it does right now. The Coastal has been a mess recently, and Clemson has dominated everybody. But by 2021 I think Tech, UNC, and Miami are battling for the Coastal title with only 1-2 conference losses. FSU will also be on the way back up. There will almost certainly be 3-4 legit contenders in the ACC again pretty soon.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
I think the ACC will look much different in 2021 than it does right now. The Coastal has been a mess recently, and Clemson has dominated everybody. But by 2021 I think Tech, UNC, and Miami are battling for the Coastal title with only 1-2 conference losses. FSU will also be on the way back up. There will almost certainly be 3-4 legit contenders in the ACC again pretty soon.
I agree pretty much. Not sold on the U yet, but UNC will flame until Mack gets too old.