2020 Atlanta Braves News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Heard so much about Kieboom. Fred, I like two of your pitchers; 1)Jackson Rutledge, RH and most likely a few years from making it in MLB, 2)Matt Cronin, LH, could be ready next Spring or Summer. Garcia looks like a good, young, middle-IF prospect.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
ESPN is televising the Boston-Atlanta game this Friday from North Port. 1 pm.
I’m glad you are reminding the guys. I’ve been looking forward to the games that are on the ESPN channels and regular Fox, since my suite excludes the local Fox SportsSouth & FSN. Thinking of moving after 5 years of not having those channels for Braves and Hawks.

Still sweating from Nik Wallenda walking over the volcano last night on ABC. His wife doing her stunt, was either courageous or crazy, depending on how you look at it.
Side note: I held the ropes over second base in old Atl. Ful. Co. Stadium, when Karl Wallenda(Nick’s Grandfather)stood on his head way up above me from a tiny wired rope holding his lifeline.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I’m glad you are reminding the guys. I’ve been looking forward to the games that are on the ESPN channels and regular Fox, since my suite excludes the local Fox SportsSouth & FSN. Thinking of moving after 5 years of not having those channels for Braves and Hawks.

Still sweating from Nik Wallenda walking over the volcano last night on ABC. His wife doing her stunt, was either courageous or crazy, depending on how you look at it.
Side note: I held the ropes over second base in old Atl. Ful. Co. Stadium, when Karl Wallenda(Nick’s Grandfather)stood on his head way up above me from a tiny wired rope holding his lifeline.
It's nuts to walk over a volcano:wideyed:

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer

Strangely enough my cable system carries the Charlotte Hornets games and Carolina Hurricanes games as well as the Nashville Predators.