2020 Atlanta Braves News

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Maybe we can pull Fred away from the Joltin Jackets to get a little Nattie ST update?
Happy to hear from Jake as he gets ready for a West Coast game in person, towards the end of March. Other dudes are notably missing. Even my guy @kg01 !
That's asking a lot. :) Frankly... I have not followed things too closely.

Joe Ross had a strong outing today against the MLB Yankees. And unlike you Braves (re Freeman), it appears the Nationals are healthy. I hope Freeman gets right, btw. I like that dude.

One... really 2... large head scratchers. Nationals management has not renewed soon to expire contracts of both the GM (Rizzo) & the manager (Martinez)...yeah, the 2 guys that engineered a WS win for DC.

Go Jackets! Great start to 2020 baseball on the Flats. HUGE series starts Friday.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Best those Mutts! We are with you, Fred. I like the 3 in a row. Although, working 13 hours Saturday at Olympic Park, I’m going to the Fri. & Sunday games.
Glad the Nats. are healthy!

Mike, time to reveal your top 5? Are you watching MMA?

Jayparr, we have something else in common. My mom was a fashion model.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Best those Mutts! We are with you, Fred. I like the 3 in a row. Although, working 13 hours Saturday at Olympic Park, I’m going to the Fri. & Sunday games.

Mine to, but just a year I believe it was.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer

Mine was one for just one year I believe.