2020 Atlanta Braves News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I think Shea Langoliers will be called up at some point this season and will be the starting catcher for the Braves in 2021.
Defensively he’s probably better than Flowers, even without any MLB experience. More natural in his mechanics. Will hit for a higher average. Flowers has a more uppercut, hard swing. Both are big guys, but Shea has a natural stroke. You could see it on the base hit yesterday. I’m hopeful that he replaces Tyler and then he retires. We need Travis D. to carry the luggage this year.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Defensively he’s probably better than Flowers, even without any MLB experience. More natural in his mechanics. Will hit for a higher average. Flowers has a more uppercut, hard swing. Both are big guys, but Shea has a natural stroke. You could see it on the base hit yesterday. I’m hopeful that he replaces Tyler and then he retires. We need Travis D. to carry the luggage this year.
I could see Alex Jackson or Jonathan Morales along with Touki Toussaint possibly being part of a trade around the trade deadline.