2020 Adidas Swag Thread

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Here is a serious question... why does adidas do these seams on the arm at the elbow? Or the seam mid stomach? It looks like they made a short sleeve hoodie then last minute decided to make it a long sleeve.
the seam on the stomach, in this case, is for the traditional hoodie handwarmer pocket

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Really like the metallic Gold that Adidas has been using with other lines..
1602018804617.png
1602018820140.png

MidtownJacket

Staff member
adidas Mens Alphabounce Beyond NCAA Running Casual Shoes,

Not GT branded, but our colorway

More; Not GT branded, but our colorway:

adidas Game Built Player Climalite Short with Pockets

adidas Game Built Player Climalite Short with Pockets

adidas Mens Zipup Hoodie Jackets

GT version only in L or S:
adidas Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets NCAA Men's 2018 Sideline Sand Team Iconing Long Sleeve Training Hood

Small only
adidas Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets NCAA Men's 2018 Sideline Sand Team Iconing Long Sleeve Training Hood

Last edited:

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I suppose the pandemic has done a real number on adidas' production/distribution.... an awful lot of items still not released (hoodies, polos, 1/4 zips, etc...). Wonder if we may just not see some of these this year, or if they will just be very late?

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I suppose the pandemic has done a real number on adidas' production/distribution.... an awful lot of items still not released (hoodies, polos, 1/4 zips, etc...). Wonder if we may just not see some of these this year, or if they will just be very late?
Just from my experience, this late in the game I’d say we just aren’t going to see items that may have originally been released this year. With all the uncertainty around even having football this year, I doubt the production lines were even cranked up until the first games were actually played. Heck, even the Cape Day jerseys for the team weren’t done in time. I say releases/designs have probably been pushed to next football season. I’m personally proceeding with the mindset “we already have everything we are gonna have” in terms of Adidas releases. Especially since the gold/sand items that I prefer are primarily sold through our bookstore, and not much fan traffic through there occurs after FB season is done.