2020 Adidas Swag Thread

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
For all of you pure white and gold aficionados like me... and it supports the Ramblin Reck Club. Love the old-school T up front.

Screenshots_2020-10-22-13-43-26.png

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
For all of you pure white and gold aficionados like me... and it supports the Ramblin Reck Club. Love the old-school T up front.

View attachment 9314

It took me about 2 minutes to figure out what the other side was supposed to be (opposite of sting 'em) Then realized if the scarf hangs around your neck it makes the T :ROFLMAO: . It didn't register because if I wear a scarf it's cold enough for it to be wrapped around my neck a few times.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I was in the market for a new GT hoodie when in the Barnes & noble robbery for UCF game. They were not heavy and I thought over priced. The one I bought at Sam's on clairmont Dr. is much heavier but looking to replace it.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
Ordered me the Adidas navy "lite" runner's cap. Does anyone have it? Do they like it? I run a lot, and I wear a hat, and I would love something that is a little cooler. My old blue GT hat is way past worn out, so I thought I would replace it. I have many that are primarily white and gold, but only 1 blue one. Thanks.
Picked this "lite" running cap up at the bookstore before the Louisville game. Fits a little large on my small head but did draw out a "Go Jackets!" Sunday when I was running out on the trails (despite the result of the game). It is a bit pricey at $32 and was not easy to find since it was not near the other caps and at the very bottom of the display. I do like it and would buy it again.

20201022_205024.jpg

20201022_205112.jpg

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Picked this "lite" running cap up at the bookstore before the Louisville game. Fits a little large on my small head but did draw out a "Go Jackets!" Sunday when I was running out on the trails (despite the result of the game). It is a bit pricey at $32 and was not easy to find since it was not near the other caps and at the very bottom of the display. I do like it and would buy it again.

View attachment 9317

View attachment 9319

Thanks for the feedback. I think mine will arrive today. I was able to get it on Fanatics while they had it on sale and free shipping. I also had $5 of "fancash" to use. So, it ended up costing right at $20 and some change. I don't like that Fanatics throws on a "handling" charge when they say free shipping. If it were not for the $1.99 handling charge, it would have only been $18 and change. Oh well.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
I heard we had to re do the gold uniforms and the grey child hood cancer ones because they weren’t on the correct uniform templete and Collins wanted to re do them