2020 Adidas Swag Thread

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
LOL...I bought one of these years ago without a "GT" emblem for about $30. They pressed a cheap GT emblem on and charge you an extra $35. If you're gonna charge double for an emblem, at least make it an embroidered one, not some heat pressed one that will come off after about ten washes.

...and no one better start with the "but it helps" GT BS. That's for suckers.

EDIT:

Looks like something called inflation happened. Anyhow, THIS one (black/gold stripe combo) would have been awesome with old gold embroidered emblem stitched on:

I would have paid $80 for that combo with embroidered GT emblem.

Agree with everything you say, but you know they can't do that - they have branded us as "sand" gold. ha, ha

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
LOL...I bought one of these years ago without a "GT" emblem for about $30. They pressed a cheap GT emblem on and charge you an extra $35. If you're gonna charge double for an emblem, at least make it an embroidered one, not some heat pressed one that will come off after about ten washes.

EDIT:

Looks like something called inflation happened. Anyhow, THIS one (black/gold stripe combo) would have been awesome with old gold embroidered emblem stitched on:

If you look hard enough, the Adidas Tiro line actually has white garments with gold stripes/trim (actual metallic gold). I don’t remember which year’s line they were in, and I don’t think it’s the current year, but I’ve seen them. Would have looked great with our logo.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck

EDIT:

Actually, I did find the white and gold. Current line. And there are pants to match.

adidas literally has STOCK gear that fits more with our colors/brand than the stuff they typically give us with our logo on it.

0D3ED5CF-89CF-4D03-8773-0EEA0902AFD3.jpeg

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Actually, I did find the white and gold. Current line. And there are pants to match.

adidas literally has STOCK gear that fits more with our colors/brand than the stuff they typically give us with our logo on it.

View attachment 9095

Now that I see the white/gold track jacket there, I think I’m going to get that and put one of my own GTs on it. I actually think the large, white with gold outline GT I have (shown below) would look great on that. And be a pure white and gold garment.

02FE26AB-9401-41DD-86CD-0A123E477455.jpeg

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Agree with everything you say, but you know they can't do that - they have branded us as "sand" gold. ha, ha

:cautious:

View attachment 9095

Damn, that jacket is NICE. Get your GT Emblem sewn on and that is about a good looking a GT gear as you're gonna find.

Sew on that emblem and charge $100...it seems to be a better plan than what's going on in our own GT home store.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
:cautious:

Damn, that jacket is NICE. Get your GT Emblem sewn on and that is about a good looking a GT gear as you're gonna find.

Sew on that emblem and charge $100...it seems to be a better plan than what's going on in our own GT home store.
I’m going to make me one at least. I do wish adidas had that colorway in a more substantial piece though. The Tiro line is all soccer gear, and that jacket is a warm up piece and typically the Tiro stuff is very, very thin. I’m not too fond of a paper thin jacket. I’m cold natured as it is (I was freezing/shivering in the stands at the UCF game...dad thought I was nuts), and thin jackets don’t to me much good.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Yeah. Soccer gear. Lol. But I’m pretty sure Real Madrid is the only reason the Tiro line typically/consistently has white/gold options.
I was excited when ATLUTD picked up the white and gold alternate too. Hope that helps. I would definitely rock some white and gold Atl gear here is Houston.
Also just got my “wreck everything and leave” sleeveless hoody. Nice light weight.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I found something else i liked but of course no GT available

Anorak 2.0 1/4 zip

adidas East Carolina Pirates NCAA Men's Climalite White 1/4 Zip Modern Varsity Anorak 2.0 Woven Jacket

adidas Louisville Cardinals NCAA Men's Climalite Red 1/4 Zip Modern Varsity Anorak 2.0 Woven Jacket

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I found something else i liked but of course no GT available

Anorak 2.0 1/4 zip

adidas East Carolina Pirates NCAA Men's Climalite White 1/4 Zip Modern Varsity Anorak 2.0 Woven Jacket

adidas Louisville Cardinals NCAA Men's Climalite Red 1/4 Zip Modern Varsity Anorak 2.0 Woven Jacket

Well...they made that in “sand” (our actual Adidas color) but without a hood. And of course, not with GT on it. I’m sure Tulsa sells more than us... :rolleyes:

0BF0EB96-31D0-4B35-9B53-8E738D1542F4.jpeg

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Alright well the Gold Adidas sweatshirt is on its way. Good to know you can still order items that aren’t on the website

They got mine packaged and labeled for UPS yesterday afternoon, but for some reason, it is still not showing picked up or in transit. Anyway, maybe it will leave the ATL today. I am also thankful for a way.