2020 Adidas Swag Thread

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I mean, they’re listed by top sellers... the first Waller jersey comes in at #39 most popular and it’s the women’s version. The next most popular is big & tall at #51. I’m sure the regular men’s version will be restocked at some point, but it’s obvious there’s not a huge market for Darren Waller jerseys. The NFL is a cash cow. If there’s money to be made, they’re going to make it. So if Waller jerseys were in high demand, they would definitely be available, but it appears they are not. Take it up with Raiders fans on why they don’t buy Waller jerseys.
They don't even offer the create your own jersey for under 150 lol. It’s crazy

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
It’ll be online....about the time they only have Smalls and XXXLs left in stock.
SOOOOOO true!

I ordered 9 things from B&NGT Bookstore ... They shipped 5 of the 9 and canceled the other 4. One of the 5 sent had a broken zipper, on a $149 list item, and I returned on last Saturday before the game. They didn't have a replacement. :(

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
I scrolled forever and never saw that one. But only one size.

I'm just astonished they are not promoting him like the 49ers promote Kittle or Chiefs with Kelce. Kid may have a 5 year run with over 90 receptions each year. If Carr was a half decent QB he would call on only Waller or Jacob's in the redzone.
The raiders team store has the black home jerseys in all sizes

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW Beanie now available on Fanatics sites.
1600795466656.png

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Went to exchange my creator shirt and bought this instead since cold gear was an additional 25% off. @boger2337 to pocket looks stupid lol, sold this is a solid high quality crewneck. Good work Adidas

Just wish it were available to us that are not close to the ATL. TTS?

Has anyone ever called the bookstore and asked if a purchase of an item can be made over the phone and then shipped? Is this impossible?

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Just wish it were available to us that are not close to the ATL. TTS?

Has anyone ever called the bookstore and asked if a purchase of an item can be made over the phone and then shipped? Is this impossible?
Was thinking about doing that for the gold sweatshirt

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Yep sounds good

I am currently emailing with Reshma, the store manager. He says (as usual) they are waiting for the item to be added to the website. He said it is possible to order the item via phone or email with a gift card. I am currently making sure I understand what he is saying.

Here are the remaining details from the manager:

Hello,
By gift card we mean a B&N gift card. You may order one on our website and we can deduct the amount of the sweatshirt from it and then mail you the card with the balance with the sweatshirt. Or you may order an electronic gift card from bn.com and then email us back with the card number. The 25% off sweatshirts sale ends tomorrow but we will also be having a 25% off Adidas sale next week (Monday-Friday) so the sale price will apply as long as you order during the sale period. As long as the total purchase is over $49 then you won't have to pay shipping, under that is $5.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I don’t like sweatshirts looking baggy so i went down a size but it is sized properly imo so go TTS

Thanks!! I am fairly thin, but have long arms, so I am thinking go with the large to make sure the sleeves are not too short. If the sleeves are running on the long side, I might could get a M.

But, I do like to wear a collared shirt under a crew neck, so maybe the large makes sense.