2020 Adidas Swag Thread

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Don’t know that I would classify it as thin, it’s certainly not like a Creator shirt, it feels like sweatshirt density to me....
I definitely wouldn’t call it sweatshirt density. It’s like a basic moisture wicking, light duty pullover. If anyone is a golfer, it’s a lot like an entry level FootJoy windbreaker.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I’m talking about this one. Definitely not a paper thin nylon windbreaker. Perhaps more of a heavy shirt than a sweatshirt though I guess
47E0B540-C776-416D-B661-CC21B9ABE3BF.jpeg

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m talking about this one. Definitely not a paper thin nylon windbreaker. Perhaps more of a heavy shirt than a sweatshirt though I guess
View attachment 9077
For some reason I thought we were talking about the white pullover with embroidered GT. It’s pretty thin. Yes, this gold one is more of a sweatshirt weight. I have this one. The white 1/4 zip was a pass for me.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
Old #GaTech man gripe #10001..... Tried to go by the bookstore after Tech Square WH Dinner at 8:15pm last night after the game to check out the new gear. And it was already closed up for the night. :rolleyes:

Saturday hours on the door are shown till 9pm.

Sometimes it's like they don't even try, and on game day no less.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Want to hear something CRAZY.
Darren Waller was a probowler last year. A pure STUD. He is still balling out. A top 5 TE in the NFL, and the Raiders don't even have his jersey for sale on their site.... he is their best player by far and away. I have been waiting for them to load some up since CHRISTMAS. It is a shame :/

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Want to hear something CRAZY.
Darren Waller was a probowler last year. A pure STUD. He is still balling out. A top 5 TE in the NFL, and the Raiders don't even have his jersey for sale on their site.... he is their best player by far and away. I have been waiting for them to load some up since CHRISTMAS. It is a shame :/
There’s definitely some Waller jerseys listed. Granted, certain sizes are unavailable, but the jerseys are there.
https://www.nflshop.com/oakland-raiders/jerseys/t-58605903+d-894855787+z-7-2481474893?ab={wt-static_graphic}{pt-TLP}{al-ASpot}{ct-Oakland_Raiders}

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I see for women, kids, and Big and Tall....
Don't see one for men. He should be their number 1 push on merchandise. Him and Jacobs are their only players.
I mean, they’re listed by top sellers... the first Waller jersey comes in at #39 most popular and it’s the women’s version. The next most popular is big & tall at #51. I’m sure the regular men’s version will be restocked at some point, but it’s obvious there’s not a huge market for Darren Waller jerseys. The NFL is a cash cow. If there’s money to be made, they’re going to make it. So if Waller jerseys were in high demand, they would definitely be available, but it appears they are not. Take it up with Raiders fans on why they don’t buy Waller jerseys.