2020 Adidas Swag Thread

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
And another new Creator t-shirt, on Fanatics.
1595015572622.png

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
And another new Creator t-shirt, on Fanatics.
View attachment 8579
Ehhhh. Looks like a Power Ranger helmet lol

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 8580
View attachment 8581

Got both of these a few weeks back when Adidas had a big sale. Shirt is one of the nicer T shirts I've ever worn - I wouldn't pay the list price for it, but definitely worth the 20-or-so bucks I paid for each. Shorts are solid too
I have these shorts and love the material, very light. I have the gold version of this shirt for game days, pretty unique finish to the material, I dig it

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Which Adidas shirt is just a basic Tshirt. Non performance? That would fit like these Braves "jersey" shirts. They fit me the best out of most t-shirts. Just a simple t-shirt.
Screenshot_20200718-110758_Chrome.jpg

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Figured we were a waste of money to produce for since uga runs the state
I meant why would one want Nike? I don’t think it would be substantially different from adidas in terms of quantity or colors or quality—sizing I’m not sure about. The fact is we fit adidas’ footprint and mission much better. We would have been the 80th CFB priority for Nike, at adidas we are among their top ten in priority for CFB I would say, because of conference and market/geography. And you have to keep things in perspective—this is SO much better than being with Russell it’s hard to even compare, like going from the dark ages to suddenly arriving in the 21st century.