2020 Adidas Swag Thread

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Well not really. There's like 5 options and they are almost all the same color which isn't even either of our main colors.
? 5 options? What are you talking about? There are over 100 currently available. They JUST started dropping Fall 2020 items on Friday, and we already have 6 performance shirts alone, there’s a lot more to come. 6 would have been the total number of men’s items per season with Russell..... Some of y'all REALLY don’t remember what it was like.

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
? 5 options? What are you talking about? There are over 100 currently available. They JUST started dropping Fall 2020 items on Friday, and we already have 6 performance shirts alone, there’s a lot more to come. 6 would have been the total number of men’s items per season with Russell..... Some of y'all REALLY don’t remember what it was like.

I see a whole bunch of navy t-shirts. 1 gold option. 0 white options. All the navy pretty much look the same with slightly different graphics.

I'm not arguing for Russell so save your time there. I'm just saying there's nothing impressive about Adidas yet

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer

I see a whole bunch of navy t-shirts. 1 gold option. 0 white options. All the navy pretty much look the same with slightly different graphics.

I'm not arguing for Russell so save your time there. I'm just saying there's nothing impressive about Adidas yet
You’re only looking at what has dropped since Friday? It will take a month or more for all the Fall 2020 items to release. There are 50 adidas items on Fanatics and 91 on B&N (with some crossover between the 2, obviously). A lot of the stuff that came out last season sold out on Fanatics, but a good bit of that still available from B&N. Plenty of gold and white. Sure, I wish every single item was available in all 3 colors, but ain’t no team gets that.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
So... is the bookstore open to actually look at the new stuff or is it all through fanatics and praying it fits?

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
So... is the bookstore open to actually look at the new stuff or is it all through fanatics and praying it fits?
Not sure if bookstore is physically open, I imagine they are though. But as far as I know, they don’t have any Fall2020 stuff yet, at least according to their website.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
White version of knit hat now on Fanatics, as Fall 2020 items continue to trickle in.
1595247051561.png

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Of the the new apparel on Fanatics there is 1 gold item and freaking 7 navy items available. I’m sorry but this is laughable at this point.

Milwaukee

Banned
Huh, so subjective this is, I like all of the new stuff so far. 🤷‍♂️

I’m waiting to see the long sleeve performance tees, short sleeve GT polos, and long sleeve GT quarter zips. Short sleeve tees are for children. I just hope they don’t put text all down the sleeves of the long sleeve performance gear like they did last year.

Yes, I realize I’m extremely picky.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I mean... In Houston I go out for runs in 100*F Heat, where it is like 10 degrees beyond that when factoring in humidity.

Short sleeves have a purpose, but I hope they make some long sleeve gear too for you, and for us short-sleevers too when we want something to keep the sun off.

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m waiting to see the long sleeve performance tees, short sleeve GT polos, and long sleeve GT quarter zips. Short sleeve tees are for children. I just hope they don’t put text all down the sleeves of the long sleeve performance gear like they did last year.

Yes, I realize I’m extremely picky.

There's some decent polos on the BN website, but quality and fit have been hit or miss. I don't agree on the t-shirts, but 100% on the text down the sleeves. Just ruined so many that I might have gotten otherwise. Same with the shirts that had text down the spine. Just looks tacky to me.