2020 Adidas Swag Thread

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm starting to think GT is CGC's dream job because of all the free Adidas swag. Don't let him sell you on any "GT was my childhood team" BS.
:ROFLMAO: I mean I am sure that is on of the perks he likes the most. Although he has mentioned being his dream job when he was here in 2007 under Russell and I am pretty sure back then he was not like "Man its my dream to be the HC at Tech so I can rack up on all this awesome Russell swag" :LOL:

GTFowler

Georgia Tech Fan

Attachments

• adidas-yeezy-350-marsh-FX9034-release-date-1-1.jpg
    adidas-yeezy-350-marsh-FX9034-release-date-1-1.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 59

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck

Fits true to size? For who? This is a GameMode series hoodie. Pretty much everyone who has mentioned purchasing one of those hoodies (the gold, gray or navy blue) have had to go down at least one size. I’m an XL in most all US-based apparel companies (47 inch chest), and I bought the LARGE in this hoodie in gold (returned it) and in the navy. And could actually get in the medium, but like my hoodies slightly loose.

brian22

Jolly Good Fellow
Fits true to size? For who? This is a GameMode series hoodie. Pretty much everyone who has mentioned purchasing one of those hoodies (the gold, gray or navy blue) have had to go down at least one size. I’m an XL in most all US-based apparel companies (47 inch chest), and I bought the LARGE in this hoodie in gold (returned it) and in the navy. And could actually get in the medium, but like my hoodies slightly loose.

I typically wear an XL in everything I buy. This XL fits perfectly - unlike a lot of the Adidas gear. Maybe this line is sporadic as well.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I typically wear an XL in everything I buy. This XL fits perfectly - unlike a lot of the Adidas gear. Maybe this line is sporadic as well.

That’s definitely not the norm with this line (GameMode). Heck, just attend a game (football or basketball) and see all the middle aged men that are wearing these hoodies. It’s clear they bought their “normal size”, as most, if not all, look like a kid wearing his dad’s hoodie. Definitely not a good look for at least 9 out of 10 that you see wearing it.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
That’s definitely not the norm with this line (GameMode). Heck, just attend a game (football or basketball) and see all the middle aged men that are wearing these hoodies. It’s clear they bought their “normal size”, as most, if not all, look like a kid wearing his dad’s hoodie. Definitely not a good look for at least 9 out of 10 that you see wearing it.
My gamemode polos both fit relatively true to size. Quality was garbage, but the fit was correct.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
New items in the bookstore that I haven’t seen online. New white hoodie w/black logos/stripes. A gray non-hooded version is available too.

1fe3438a3cdab074f2c4a057a45b9d41.jpg

aac39bb56e2a2308bbf021b4cb9fb7e2.jpg

Also true fitted (actual hat sizes) navy baseball caps like the baseball team showed on social media recently.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
New items in the bookstore that I haven’t seen online. New white hoodie w/black logos/stripes. A gray non-hooded version is available too.

1fe3438a3cdab074f2c4a057a45b9d41.jpg

aac39bb56e2a2308bbf021b4cb9fb7e2.jpg

Also true fitted (actual hat sizes) navy baseball caps like the baseball team showed on social media recently.
Damn! I want that. If it’s not online would calling the bookstore work? I know most that work there are pretty clueless....

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Damn! I want that. If it’s not online would calling the bookstore work? I know most that work there are pretty clueless....

It’s pretty cool. Tried it on. Just torn about it being white and black with none of our colors. It’s also $125, but the 25% off sale going on right now makes it more palatable.