2020 Adidas Swag Thread

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
https://sneakernews.com/2020/01/19/adidas-ultra-boost-20-gold-eg1343-release-info/
0AD489DF-F4F9-48DB-94A9-88FF8A73EDA8.jpeg

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
WOW. How many shirts, jackets, shoes, and other Tech paraphernalia do you have or actually need? LOL

Hey...the more we buy in white and gold, the more we influence apparel makers to make more in those colors, and less in navy! And I try to wear something GT every day in some way, so the more, the better! [emoji12]

Milwaukee

Banned
I’m interested to hear your feedback on that one. I ordered that in an XL (my usual size for non-GameMode adidas) and it’s laughably small. Like...can’t even wear it small. Almost like it’s a mislabeled youth XL.

So I have a weird review on this: The XXL is true to size I think, or maybe it’s a little too big can’t really tell because of the material. The material is PAPER thin low quality, it’s not heavy enough to wear over a polo. You pretty much will have to wear this as your tshirt with a zipper. It’s so light that the collar collapses itself. There’s not a label in the neck collar, I’ve never seen this on a garment of any kind. No logo, no size, no anything. So as it feels a tad large and it’s super cheap thin material (this is obviously a couple notches below their climalite stuff) here’s the kicker...the GT logo and Adidas logo on the chest are actually nicely embroidered and not cheap printed. Lol. Adidas is the most frustrating clothing line I’ve ever owned, as I just started purchasing for the 1st time when Tech signed.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
So I have a weird review on this: The XXL is true to size I think, or maybe it’s a little too big can’t really tell because of the material. The material is PAPER thin low quality, it’s not heavy enough to wear over a polo. You pretty much will have to wear this as your tshirt with a zipper. It’s so light that the collar collapses itself. There’s not a label in the neck collar, I’ve never seen this on a garment of any kind. No logo, no size, no anything. So as it feels a tad large and it’s super cheap thin material (this is obviously a couple notches below their climalite stuff) here’s the kicker...the GT logo and Adidas logo on the chest are actually nicely embroidered and not cheap printed. Lol. Adidas is the most frustrating clothing line I’ve ever owned, as I just started purchasing for the 1st time when Tech signed.

Yeah, I forgot about how thin it is/was. And yes, Adidas IS a frustrating company. Ridiculously so.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

Too Adidas credit, it call Free Lift 1/4. I expected it to be super thing

Milwaukee

Banned
Too Adidas credit, it call Free Lift 1/4. I expected it to be super thing

Didn’t know that, just googled Adidas Free Lift and yes there it is as workout gear. My first thought when I put it on and saw how it laid over a polo was oh well, this is gonna be a gym shirt. Apparently that’s exactly what it’s meant for, not like a normal 1/4 zip. Thx for the info.