2020 Adidas Swag Thread

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
There have been so many screen shots posted, I'm not sure which one you are referring to. Doesn't matter though, I agree that there are several companies other than Adidas that offer quality Tech gear.

lol. The last screenshot (I think it’s the most recent screenshot) of the hoodie we are all talking about. The League Stadium Hoodie.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Well, with forums I use the Tapatalk app, to keep all my different forum activity in one nice, neat app. So I can see it there on any post on any forum I'm on. But on the regular GTSwarm website, it's in the lower right hand corner of a post.

See the circled number.
GTSWARM.JPG

Well, with forums I use the Tapatalk app, to keep all my different forum activity in one nice, neat app. So I can see it there on any post on any forum I'm on. But on the regular GTSwarm website, it's in the lower right hand corner of a post.

See the circled number.
View attachment 7857
Gotcha. I never knew that. The original post that I saw was numbered 151. The response to it was 182, the one you referenced. Your hat pic was 165. So when you said the last posted, I looked for the original post.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
In terms of shirts they’ve done for the athletes and not (yet) sold to the public, I’d love for them to release all of the ones I’ve circled here. Love that gold “TECH”, the white “404”, and the “T” shirt to match the hat they released (of which I picked up 5...lol).

cf27e1b3cdf97991f2bdb35be72ea42b.jpg

In terms of shirts they’ve done for the athletes and not (yet) sold to the public, I’d love for them to release all of the ones I’ve circled here. Love that gold “TECH”, the white “404”, and the “T” shirt to match the hat they released (of which I picked up 5...lol).

cf27e1b3cdf97991f2bdb35be72ea42b.jpg
I would buy the one you have circled on the right in a heartbeat if it were white with a gold T or gold with a white T. The look is awesome, but for me the color is wrong.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Adidas is a performance clothing company
tenor.gif

mind-blown-ndt-Wyt6sLEjKjaFjzybth
Correct, but they sell a ton of casual gear. I'd say half of their sales are causal. Yeezys are casual. I don't think they realize 50% of people who wear ultra boosts or alphaboost shoes actually DON'T RUN. Lolol most people just like the style and comfort and don't actually go on runs every morning.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
To rep the brand that does our gear. Part of it is wearing a brand. I'd love for adidas to be all encompassing.

Ehh...I don’t really get into wearing a “brand”. A brand doesn’t deserve my total loyalty just for being a brand. Adidas is just a decent brand in terms of quality. Maybe Rolex gets my unwavering support like that, but not a mass market, average apparel brand. I wear GT, I don’t care who makes it as long as I like it and it’s quality.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I would buy the one you have circled on the right in a heartbeat if it were white with a gold T or gold with a white T. The look is awesome, but for me the color is wrong.

I don’t mind the blue with the gold T, but I could get behind it in white with a gold T as well. One of my favorite tee shirts sold this past football season was this white Nike just a gold GT and swoosh. Just a simple, clean looking shirt. A “T” shirt like this would be fun, too.

f197e703d548a4415361d2124499ad80.jpg

I don’t mind the blue with the gold T, but I could get behind it in white with a gold T as well. One of my favorite tee shirts sold this past football season was this white Nike just a gold GT and swoosh. Just a simple, clean looking shirt. A “T” shirt like this would be fun, too.

I would buy that one too, but I think it would look even better if the GT were outlined like whatever that is you have under it.

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow

I'd buy that if I knew where to buy it.

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
Correct, but they sell a ton of casual gear. I'd say half of their sales are causal. Yeezys are casual. I don't think they realize 50% of people who wear ultra boosts or alphaboost shoes actually DON'T RUN. Lolol most people just like the style and comfort and don't actually go on runs every morning.

I think that Adidas probably has a very good idea of who wears their shoes and why. Or at least they most certainly have people whose job it is to know [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk