2020 Adidas Swag Thread

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
they’ve still yet to wear gold one time under Adidas which is weird but these are cool

They haven't worn gold one time under adidas?

11-29-2018-9-32-22-PM-4346673.jpg

collage.png

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I just saw the blue 404 adidas hat. So I called the bookstore and was told that I can’t order it over the phone. Who wants to grab me one and I’ll pay ya back? Also, the bookstore is a ****ing joke!

Where did you see it? I haven’t seen that one in the bookstore since EARLY in the football season. I bought one on an impulse buy, and I wish I had just stopped to actually handle it a little better. It’s one of the worst Adidas hats I own. It’s a very, very low quality. Very very similar to some in our wholesale golf catalogs that are meant to be really cheap price point caps for things like promo items and tournament giveaways/tee gifts.

Are you seeing a new one out? If so, I hope it’s a much higher quality than the first blue 404s.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Where did you see it? I haven’t seen that one in the bookstore since EARLY in the football season. I bought one on an impulse buy, and I wish I had just stopped to actually handle it a little better. It’s one of the worst Adidas hats I own. It’s a very, very low quality. Very very similar to some in our wholesale golf catalogs that are meant to be really cheap price point caps for things like promo items and tournament giveaways/tee gifts.

Are you seeing a new one out? If so, I hope it’s a much higher quality than the first blue 404s.
9374780E-C5C6-463B-B2BA-813F4D802398.jpeg
Saw it on the IG page. Is that the same one? It was for the baseball game

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
View attachment 7815 Saw it on the IG page. Is that the same one? It was for the baseball game

Hell, if you want this one, and will pay for shipping to you, I’ll give it to you. I’ve had it on my head maybe twice, and that means literally putting it on my head inside. I’ve never “worn” it. It’s just not a hat that I like the fit of, or the pretty basic material. I’m never gonna do anything with it or use it, so if you want to pay for the shipping to you, it’s yours. Just PM me.

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
Adidas really does make some ugly gear.

Also what is up with them and short sleeve hoodies?? Is this a trendy new market I just don't get?

Edit: are they intentionally making ugly gear for us so they can justify making even less? Only slightly rhetorical.